• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiden

Banned
After a night out with a friend we went to get a burger. I went upstairs to the bathroom and on the way down i fell on my back and slided/fell all the way down. When i reached the floor i did a little roll and stood up with my hands in the air, everyone started applauding!

My ass and back hurt a little, but i sure saved face yo!

EloquentM

aka Mannny
What the fuck. quit drinking at 1. I'm still bad buzzin at 1030. I don't even. I nearly hooked up with the one girl in the car on the way home, turns out she does still have a boyfriend. She was in the backseat with me and ready to go but her (and my) friend put a stop to that.

Edit: I blacked out after I left my friends house. Good thing it was only a 2 minute drive...god I'm am idiot. I don't even wanna walk downstairs. My dad gonna be like "lol you dumbass"

Edit2: #classydrinking
*reads edit 2*

I will end you.

balddemon

Banned
*reads edit 2*

I will end you.
Good luck, I'm still a little drunk at church. If god doesn't end me, you will be allowed to try.
drunk driving is totally in right now, don't be hatin
Yeah man just like heroin and coke.

So my tab was 45.50. Only left a 5 dollar tip. I feel like a jerk lol.

2.5 vodka redbulls (these were strong as fuck for some reason), 3 budlights, 2 shots of rumple minze, 1.5 pineapple malibus, and a shot of jack to end my night. And I'm sure I finished the nasty 100 proof vodka (about 3 shots) my friend left in her car on the way to her house. I'm not even sure how I'm still alive.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Got back from a two night binge yesterday. Not sure but despite having a hard time starting to drink for the second night in a row, I think I had more fun. Probably was because me, my friend, his ex-gf and my friend's roommate watched this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWRyj5cHIQA

Cracked up hysterically, but then again we had a little more than just booze by that time.

I really need to make a concerted effort not to text and drink at least I can be charming at times drunk irl but that shit happens zero percent of the time on the phone

lol last night was stupid but funny hahaha

where all drinking cause my buddy is back from the army for 2 week and one of my buds tells me if i want to go eat at the mexican restaurant 2 blocks away...

him: Fuck yeah dude just order what ever you want
me: nah man ill just get some tacos or somethin

we get there and order mass amount of food and start eating

him: i gotta tell you right now that i dont have any money..
me: aw wtf man common
him: just fallow my lead dog
(keep in mind this guy is super fucked up where he can barely walk strait let alone run)

so i obviously get up and tell him lets go now.. he doesnt cause he wants to finish his food so i leave his ass there lol.

cant believe that guy hahaha

DangerStepp

Wrapping presents and sucking Lime-A-Ritas.

GO SAINTS!!!!

Also, you all missed a sick ass all-nighter of Halo starring me and Acrid Friday/Saturday.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hha I did the thing where you buy more beer after you're too drunk and don't drink it so I have a bunch if fresh beer y'all. Which is good because holy shit it's fucking raining.

Mr.Fresh

It doesn't even feel like Christmas anymore. I remember a few years ago I would be soo hyped to open presents in 2 days. Now I'm 19 and barely care. Next year has to be different.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
It doesn't even feel like Christmas anymore. I remember a few years ago I would be soo hyped to open presents in 2 days. Now I'm 19 and barely care. Next year has to be different.
If you're single and broke it just gets worse and worse. I'm 24.

The only thing that will turn christmas around is having the money to buy the gifts I want for people I care about, especially a SO.

When I pick out gifts, I put a lot of thought into them. Haven't been able to for years.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

19? Come on, son. Just wait until you're my age. Christmas means nothing to me.

I'm sitting right next to my parent's christmas tree which is in front of their fireplace that's tastefully lit and it's got a nice big wreath above it and I don't feel shiiiiiiitttttttttt

Mr.Fresh

I did buy a couple gifts but idk I just don't get that happy feeling anymore. I see some people I know counting down the days to Christmas and its just another day to me now. A girl is buying me something but we don't go together so it's not that. Idk ill probly be happy when I see me neice open all the stuff I got her.

Edit : yea shady my mom decorated the shitt out of our house and its not helping lol.

isn't it that christmas is special as a kid 'cause you're excited to get a bunch of shit and when you're a parent christmas is special 'cause you're excited to give your kid(s) a bunch of shit? I think we're just in that middle period where there's no connection to it.

DangerStepp

You nailed it,Shady.

I still feel Christmas magic regardless of presents

Its all about family,friends, and you guys

And a little Snuggler we will all be blessed with soon

Christmas is in our hearts, in every beer and every shitty, unfunny Eggman post.

Merry Christmas!

AcridMeat

Banned
Can't wait to be done here at work. Shit sucks when there is constant radio chatter. Lunch breaks are alright though.

Edit: a lady just asked if today is Sunday or monday, da fuck.

I forgot my flask god damn it.

Happy holidays friends.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dinner with the parents.
I drank 5 beers. My mom drove her billion dollar light blue passat over with a coffee mug full of white wine in the beverage holder, LOL. I was like "that'd be a tough sell if you got pulled over" and she said she didn't want to bring the whole bottle.

Get'sMad

at the parents...they just went to bed and its still early for me so I'm upstairs drinking beer

man I already can't wait to go back home.

I'm at my friends house these chicks just came over and I have no idea how old they are... How do I go about making sure this isn't a potential crime?

Get'sMad

u guys getting anything for xmas?

I didn't want anything but my mom insisted so I asked for a kindle paperwhite and some records.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
u guys getting anything for xmas?

I didn't want anything but my mom insisted so I asked for a kindle paperwhite and some records.
Lots of Steam games and some booze from myself. Sometimes my mom will get me socks and some hot cocoa packs and shit like that.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
gLDne.jpg
what in the world is this omg can't wait to drink

Its really fucking lame when you drive yourself out on a Sunday to hang with someone and they stop replying to your messages and basically ditch you. Fuck this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom