• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get'sMad

man I gotta go to fucking MASS tomorrow...ugh

one things I'll give props to catholicism for is that mass is always done the same and is only around an hour

I was visiting my grandma in florida during easter once and she goes to a methodist church and the service was like 3 goddamn hours.

Get'sMad

I'm a fucking heathen...mom didn't make me do confirmation but my older sister had to.

still taunt my sis about that to this day.

I don't drink heineken often but I will be drinking a shitload of it tomorrow. I don't know why but I associate heineken with christmas

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I don't hate fat people. I dont hate anyone, but it still bothers me, confronting how I feel makes me feel such a giant asshole. Can someone tell me I'm a nice person.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Hey Snuggler (and anyone else who has played Chivlary). Is it worth picking up in the Steam sale for 12.49?

Oh yes. Probably my favorite game of the year. I'm a little bit burnt out on it right now but we need more drunk gaffers fighting playing it.

man I gotta go to fucking MASS tomorrow...ugh

one things I'll give props to catholicism for is that mass is always done the same and is only around an hour

I was visiting my grandma in florida during easter once and she goes to a methodist church and the service was like 3 goddamn hours.

Like every year my mom is busting my balls about going to service with her, but fuck dat. But my lady friend/baby momma is into that stuff and it'll be a lot harder to say no to someone when they can cut me off from sex. I guess I'll just have to bring my phone so I can play Bejeweled or some shit to stave off boredom.

do they though? i would definitely disagree

Snugg you need to fucking cheer up you angry bastard

You know nothing of this world, shut the fuck up.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Worst Christmas of all time. This time last year I was with my girlfriend, having sex and going to parties, but this year she's in Cyprus getting railed while I sit home and play Dishonored.

I seriously wanna cry, fuck my life.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Worst Christmas of all time. This time last year I was with my girlfriend, having sex and going to parties, but this year she's in Cyprus getting railed while I sit home and play Dishonored.

I seriously wanna cry, fuck my life.

It's only going to get worse from here. Buckle up.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
It is, isn't it? Just sit home and do nothing? I don't even look appealing, I'm a fat little bitch. The best thnig in my life is gone.

Christmas can seriously go fuck itself. Jesus Christ was a little cunt.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I should have been aborted as well. Imagine how much better life would have been without me. I wouldn't have cheated on my ex, I wouldn't bother anyone, it/'d just be the world in peace.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I look at people like shadyspace that get their dick sucked on a daily basis, and I inquire what I'm doing wrong. Why did my girlfriend leave me in the first place? How about the fact I was a fucking pig and treated her like shit and took her for granted. Or how about me cheating on her and lying to her? I think that seals the deal don't it?

How is someone like me supposed to feel on Christmas? A year ago I had everything, and now I have nothing.

I really fucking hope Tashbrooke gets banned and Snuggler sucks a dick.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I look at people like shadyspace that get their dick sucked on a daily basis, and I inquire what I'm doing wrong. Why did my girlfriend leave me in the first place? How about the fact I was a fucking pig and treated her like shit and took her for granted. Or how about me cheating on her and lying to her? I think that seals the deal don't it?

How is someone like me supposed to feel on Christmas? A year ago I had everything, and now I have nothing.

that sucks to hear you're down mate, there are women everywhere, theres bound to be a few interested in wanting to be mrs eggman, and also fuck you.

dude relax. We all have down slopes. Makes you feel any better I have exactly zero friends.

man i was just trying to skype with my girl, she's at her parent's place, they all kept obnoxiously trying to get a look at me. Fucking italians. My dad doesn't know my birthday and that's the way I like it.

Anteater

Gonna climb a mountain, Gonna sew a flag, Gonna fly on an Eagle, I'm gonna kick some butt, I'm gonna drive a big truck, I'm gonna rule this world, Gonna kick some ass, Gonna rise up, Kick a little ass, ROCK, FLAG AND EAGLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom