• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
The only reason I don't have to work today is because I worked Thanksgiving. And I asked off for New Years Day, so I better get that shit off too or I'm calling in.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
My ex got drunk last night and she got fucked in the ass, hope shes dead.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Baking ham, drinking whiskey, watching BBC Documentaries thinking about a chick. 4 in the afternoon thug life.
playyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa he's got that somethin somethin goddamn y'all errydaaaaaay

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yah going for a bike ride.
Damn I remember hanging around the drunk thread during Christmas the last few years. Merry Christmas my fellas. Goin to drink tall boys in Sebastopol because what th hell else do you do on Christmas Eve?

bud23

I´m waiting to leave my house and go to a party, and I already have drunk almost a bottle of rum,. I have no idea of how I´m going to finish tonight, but it seems like it is going to be a long night for me. A B12 injection is waiting for me somewhere.

Salsa

Damn snuggie <3

not much partying for me neither. Have a six pack of corona and we're starting fire for a barbecue with dad mom and grandma

chill family christmas

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hahahahahahaha holy hell. Just got done riding bikes now I have to make dinner but I'm fairly drunk.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Jtwo I'm jealous you can ride bikes on Chrimbus. Too much snow here but they do make snow bikes with huge tires tho.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
too drunk..stole sisters phone...threatened the fucker askin my sister for more than kisses and hugs..(she's 14).....merry christmas

AcridMeat

Banned
The family went to some Mexican get-together. Hopefully they being food home. I'm praying for tamales.
Tamales are fantastic. Best of luck.

I had one of my presents with a bud earlier today, Rogue's Bacon Maple Voodoo whatever. It's not great, there's no bacon and it's expensive. Keeping the bottle at least.

Then I get home, wrap gifts and my dad is like come on lets take a shot of vodka, one of his gifts from my sister. First time I've had vodka in a while, pretty smooth I guess. Still like whiskey more. It's really nice to not need chasers for anything anymore, get a lot of the intricacies of everything.

Oh and Mass Effect 3 showed up 2 days early. Fuck yes gonna finally end my Shepard.

Sorry to hear it's going rough tonight Snugg. Perhaps the sun god will blast away the snow so you can fetch your beer on a Christmas miracle.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
w00tw00t, gonna cook some shrimp scampi and risotto. Kicking back with my second to last 24oz PBR before I crack this mofuggin growler of Pliny open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom