• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm texting this other bitch right now and she's right with the quickness i hit send and then pop i get a reply. That's how that shit should be.

Malo

Banned
I don't post in here, but merry christmas, drunken assholes!!

I'm drinking some jack and coke right, pretty good.

AcridMeat

Banned
So I'm here for Christmas dinner and my dad decided to just drive here without hearing from the host (his gf) this is going greaaaat already.

Get'sMad

We're sitting pretty close to the bathroom. Should have brought a flask and I could have ducked out in there for awhile.

Just saw a girl who sucked my d in high school

Lol

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Ruggs and Copernicus back on the sAme now how bout that. Might actually be able to get my droggs :D, maybe there is a santa after-aall.

images

Its christmas. Eggnog and whisky

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Got fucking wasted last night, fell asleep wrapped in tinsel to then be drawn on by my loving family... got fuck all for christmas whilst my three sisters got an iMac, electric scooter and fuck knows what the other one got...im fine with my guiness and budwiser t-shirts, oh

and 21 FUCKING JUMP STREET

tard-the-grumpy-cat.jpg

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Merry Christmas guys. I hope you're having/have a great day. :)

I'm not indulging either guys! Kinda broke lol. I'm alone too, but keeping my mind on other stuff.

thanks!

Currently wasted, back from the pub...going back after doctor who christmas special to shoot some pool and harass some women

What did you get for christmas snuggler? (apart from my undying love)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom