• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanspeed

Banned
images

Its christmas. Eggnog and whisky

Spiced rum man. Mixes so much better.

Drinking some right now. I predict I'll be drunk by noon.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I got a couple gift certificates and a pair of gloves that will be really good for strangling people.

On a different note, just found out that, as of two years ago, alcohol sales on Christmas day are now allowed! Thank baby Jesus for 7/11.

some weed that hits yo lungs like a run-a-way train

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Snuggler, do you wanna skype tonight? I want to tell you some stuff.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
It'd be better if I looked you in the eye while I say some of these very personal things.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Christmas is turning out to suck. Can't see the one person I wanted to, my sister.

I just want to get drunk. But I have no booze or money for booze until thursday.

I have weed, but I'm not in the mood for weed.

AcridMeat

Banned
Slept for 11 1/2 hours Merry Christmas to me.

May see Django Unchaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiined later.

edit: I got two random Merry Christmas texts from people not in my contacts, one thinking I was Mr. Murray and another thinking I was a friend.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Whoa dude I got a new sewing machine for Christmas.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Cross posting from that other thread.

I got:
A new sewing machine
4 pairs of underwear
The matrix on brd
Some book on taste and Celine dion
Eneloops!!!
An electric water kettle

Made out very nicely.
I'm super pumped, I got exactly what I wanted.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Cross posting from that other thread.

I got:
A new sewing machine
4 pairs of underwear
The matrix on brd
Some book on taste and Celine dion
Eneloops!!!
An electric water kettle

Made out very nicely.
I'm super pumped, I got exactly what I wanted.

awesome

so can you make me a scarf, it need the gaf icon and DRUNK THREAD

ill pay you for materials p&p etc

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I could I guess. But I don't really know how to knit so it'd just be like one piece of fabric or a sorta patchwork type thing. Let me see if I can embroider on this thing. Then I could theoretically do the gaf logo. Idk. My old sewing machine was a hand me down from grandma and was like 40 years old. This one has all types of knobs and shit.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It depends on weather or not you can wear tweed.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Got some champagne and beers from 7/11. Almost got cigs but I stayed strong. Cat is on my lap, smoking ganj and playing this sweet new Scribblenauts game. Christmas has actually been pretty good all things considered.

Salsa

I sent this text to my ex-gf wishing her and her family a merry christmas and whatnot and later asked through fb if she had changed her cel and when she said no why I told her that I sent her a text

she said something like "oh yeah sorry for not responding I cant be paying attention to everything"

she was being jokey and whatever but what a fucking bitch, didnt say merry christmas once

also during this mini-vacation my folks were fighting like crazy and its like the tenth time they look like they're about to divorce, wonder if they'll go through it this time

christmas did a 180 pretty fast mang :/ drink up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom