• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
You still haven't told us what you do yet. I would guess ice cream truck driver (for obvious reasons) but I don't see many of those this time of year.

But also, I'd like to make a formal apology for bringing real life crap into here. I was just going through some shit but I feel a lot better now.

Snugg.....can we be friends... i know you're one angry bastard.....but i still think you would be a good GAF buddy

arab

You still haven't told us what you do yet. I would guess ice cream truck driver (for obvious reasons) but I don't see many of those this time of year.

But also, I'd like to make a formal apology for bringing real life crap into here. I was just going through some shit but I feel a lot better now.

shut the fucking fuck up

Jibbed

Gonna hit up Warriors game tonight then head straight to a house party. This is what Friday nights should be.

image.php

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
TASHBROOKE I WILL MAKE YOU DRINK BEER OUT OF YOUR BUTT

SNUGGLER I WILL MAKE YOU DRINK BEER OUT OF YOUR BUTT

COPERNICUS I WILL MAKE YOU DRINK BEER OUT OF MY BUTT

eloquentM, stay sexy

dont you talk to eloquent like that...HE'S MY FRIEND

kehs

Banned
TASHBROOKE I WILL MAKE YOU DRINK BEER OUT OF YOUR BUTT

SNUGGLER I WILL MAKE YOU DRINK BEER OUT OF YOUR BUTT

COPERNICUS I WILL MAKE YOU DRINK BEER OUT OF MY BUTT

eloquentM, stay sexy

Is that a threat, or an invitation?

Prepare for a pink sock.

kehs

Banned
Holy shit, the dominoes order status pizza has an animated dude working on your pizza.

We're in the god damn future.

e: He's fucking wiping the counter!

f: And themes!? wtf?

g: background music, ahahaha

kehs

Banned
Call 911.

I have yet to experience ordering a pizza online. I'm too comfortable in my pie routine.

Look at this shit:

dominoes2.jpg

It's animated.

With sound effects in the background.

Then suddenly I hear this:

"you're order just left for delivery"....."We're gonna take it to the hizzzouse!"

Snuggler, invite your baby mama over, order a pizza RIGHT NOW, and leave this in the background.

You'll have her on lockdown.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
whoa, does it let you shoot virtual hoops while you wait on your pie?

also, leave a note of encouragement and report back on it.

kehs

Banned
whoa, does it let you shoot virtual hoops while you wait on your pie?

also, leave a note of encouragement and report back on it.

Dudea already showed up with my pizza.

Asshole dominoes is only giving them 30 hours. Fucking Obama.

Luckily I'm a job creator so I dangled the possiblity of a job infront of him.

e:

dominoes3.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Do you chat with the pizzaboy? Do you make eye contact? If you make contact, is it a polite glimpse or do you peer deep into his eyes?

Entropia

No One Remembers
I GOT A PROMOTION AND RAISE TODAY

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I wish I could forego the pizza and just get a box full of stuffed crust. I'm sure The Hut has done something like that at this point though. I should look into their menu.

kehs

Banned
Where the fuck is jtwo?

I don't think jtwo likes me anymore cause I sold my iPad.

I loved hexagon bro! I just couldn't handle the rest of the system!

come back to me!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I talked to acrid meat on steam last night and we felt out of sync and its been bugging me all day.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've never even been in the ocean, but fuck that. Last thing I need is to step on a stink ray or blowfish or some shit.

Sold my PS3. I officially don't own any dedicated gaming hardware anymore, PC and iPhone for life.

kehs

Banned
I've never even been in the ocean, but fuck that. Last thing I need is to step on a stink ray or blowfish or some shit.

Sold my PS3. I officially don't own any dedicated gaming hardware anymore, PC and iPhone for life.

Your iPhone is a bigger gaming platform than DS or PSP!

/lamegamingsidejoke

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I think I'm gonna write a semi-sexualized Pokemon fan fiction about a girl I want to marry and give it to her with a hand made sexy time outfit. That's a good idea, right?

kehs

Banned
blame space, what happened to eggman?

If you talk to him anytime soon, can you relay something to him for me? He hasn't called me or texted me in a while.

Anyways, can you tell him, fuck you, for me? Thanks.

ok go on

EDIT: eggman got banned for expressing his desire to ejaculate onto a set of breasts. there are much more explicit things in the very thread, if you ask me, but no one has or will ban for them. they shut him down forever.

i do think he went too hard, generally, but i don't think he deserved what he got. i have read testimony from haters on *******.com that he has regretted his entire posting style/tenure here via facebook, which makes me sad. eggman might have been playing a character for us, but there was an element of truth to his ejaculatory style that was refreshing and welcomed IMO.

he probably took things too far, but everything's relative and i regret losing him as a poster on NeoGAF.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom