• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just played FTL for about 2 hours. (mostly tutorial and learning how to play) Now, gonna eat nachos and watch star trek. someone is reading wikipedia transcriptions of star trek episodes righ tnow and im not paying attention. brb.

ZeroRay

At what point do you let go of your dignity and just sit down? Well, the more drunk I am the more confident I am hitting my mark standing up.

Anyways, is that you in your avatar tash? You sexy.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
At what point do you let go of your dignity and just sit down? Well, the more drunk I am the more confident I am hitting my mark standing up.

Anyways, is that you in your avatar tash? You sexy.

ahahahaha i wish! It's John Frusciante (Ex-Guitarist of the Red Hot Chili Peppers )

there are much worse things to lose your dignity with...

what the fuck is creaming soda

C0209_GastroTourism_kirks-creaming-soda.jpg

Pink thing.

Anteater

I usually have Gin and Soda Water with Lime.

It doesn't taste good (it tastes like nothing), but I don't like sugar and it's refreshing!

Rubbish King

Rubbish King

Do you remember not too long ago when we all went over to another thread made by jb and nobody understood what was going on, so we were going to stop for icecream on the way home..I do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom