• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok go on

EDIT: eggman got banned for expressing his desire to ejaculate onto a set of breasts. there are much more explicit things in the very thread, if you ask me, but no one has or will ban for them. they shut him down forever.

i do think he went too hard, generally, but i don't think he deserved what he got. i have read testimony from haters on *******.com that he has regretted his entire posting style/tenure here via facebook, which makes me sad. eggman might have been playing a character for us, but there was an element of truth to his ejaculatory style that was refreshing and welcomed IMO.

he probably took things too far, but everything's relative and i regret losing him as a poster on NeoGAF.com.

lol

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
When you're nude you can't wear sexy clothing though. I'm really into sexy clothing right now.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I took this crazy mechanical reasoning/ physics test at work today since I'm under consideration for a promotion/better position. I have taken a test in like 6 years., it was kind of fun, but I'm dying to see how I did.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Eggman got permed?

I was just about to post about how Louis C.K. doesn't have enough energy.

blame space is actually a mod.

coldvein

Banned
dominos pizza tracker is my favorite technology. fuck twitter, facebook, iphones, everything. dominos pizza tracker is all i need

EloquentM

aka Mannny
he's not crazy

image.php

kehs

Banned
Eggman didn't get banned for the cum on tits comment. He got permed for being a bitch hedging on his posting style.

Own it with your next account eggman. Own it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
what does acridmeat think he's doing going out on a friday night like he's cool or some shit
I'm telling you, we were emotionally out of sync when I talked to him last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom