• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Goin' to the pipe shop. Gonna buy something nice. You gotta buy gifts for yourself. I don't want to spend more than 35 bucks though. How's everyone's Saturday? It's sunny and cold here. I drank whiskey with my friend last night, and we played FTL and then watched Star Trek. It was pretty amazing.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Goin' to the pipe shop. Gonna buy something nice. You gotta buy gifts for yourself. I don't want to spend more than 35 bucks though. How's everyone's Saturday? It's sunny and cold here. I drank whiskey with my friend last night, and we played FTL and then watched Star Trek. It was pretty amazing.

been pissing it down all day, i went to the shop earlier and bought some ketchup, mushrooms and lucozade....oh and a pot noodle.... had a few beers and have been watching dollhouse all day

OH and coprnicus got banned for bumping an already derailed thread from a few months back

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I liked dollhouse. I remember that show. That show and the terminator show.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh, I went to three pipe shops and didnt see anything I liked. Now I'm all depressed and annoyed. I also had to pee really badly the entire time, what a disappointed experience that turned out to be. Now I have three small to moderate sized piles of laundry all sorted by color and utility that I have to deal with. The library was having a book sale but I didn't go in, though I may go back later. I think I'm just gonna smoke some pot and make some mixes to record to MD. The people I know are busy and it's making wonder why I don't know more people. I need backup people.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Since I quit cold turkey I've been craving:

Alcohol (obviously)
Coffee/caffeine
Water (oddly enough)
Cigarettes (I'm puffed one like once)
And occasionally Weed which I have only had like three times and don't find the high very enjoyable.

Rubbish King

Since I quit cold turkey I've been craving:

Alcohol (obviously)
Coffee/caffeine
Water (oddly enough)
Cigarettes (I'm puffed one like once)
And occasionally Weed which I have only had like three times and don't find the high very enjoyable.

why quit turkey bro, its delicious

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I"m like, completely fucking restless. I have nothing to do. I want to sew something but I don't really quite have the appropriate infrastructure set up yet. I need things that I don't have currently have before I can just be like "yeah im makin' silk panties with a secret message on the inside" I already went out once and used my car, and i KNow if I go out again across town to the textile place by the time I get home all I'll want to do is take a nap. the only thing I can think of is making a little roll up case thing for tons of sharpies. what a fucking fucked up way to spend a saturday. i should eat too. im gonna walk up to the little small shopping complex.

Rubbish King

I"m like, completely fucking restless. I have nothing to do. I want to sew something but I don't really quite have the appropriate infrastructure set up yet. I need things that I don't have currently have before I can just be like "yeah im makin' silk panties with a secret message on the inside" I already went out once and used my car, and i KNow if I go out again across town to the textile place by the time I get home all I'll want to do is take a nap. the only thing I can think of is making a little roll up case thing for tons of sharpies. what a fucking fucked up way to spend a saturday. i should eat too. im gonna walk up to the little small shopping complex.

eat some turkey and play video games

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
theres no turkey and im not gonna play games until the sun goes down with is about 2 hours and 20 minutes

just cracked a beer and am somehow making a mix of #sworcery tracks i guess. im sure my phone will ring soon enough.

Rubbish King

theres no turkey and im not gonna play games until the sun goes down with is about 2 hours and 20 minutes

just cracked a beer and am somehow making a mix of #sworcery tracks i guess. im sure my phone will ring soon enough.

fair enough

whats your real name

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Who's asking?

xmJWS.jpg
I've set up shop! And my cat has joined me.
I think I just got really manic from driving around and needing to pee, everything feels better now. Though it might just be the beer.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
She was munching her gooch under the tables. My name is Jeff. Whats yours?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I really like the artwork on the post for the piratebay movie.
http://watch.tpbafk.tv/

havent even watched the trailer, but i like teh poster

oh my goodness that was dramatic

i still havent eaten yet. i had all these big elegant plans for my day and now im just drinking beer aimlessly browinsg the net.
oh man, my posts over the last few hours are like a perfect document of the daily struggle we face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom