• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Serious question: Has anyone noticed that I edit almost every single post I make? And not just small grammar edits, like I make the post. Think for 45 seconds and then edit in another segment. I do this almost every single post. I really make two posts in one. It happens so quickly I honestly wonder if anyone has noticed before.

Salsa

Decided to go to another town to party yesterday since some friends were there. Stuck on the highway for two hours because of a 7 car crash. Shit was brutal

ended up getting to the club at 5am, spent 2 hours inside, then 4 hours at the terminal waiting for a bus to get back

got wasted tho, and hooked up with a girl, I think. I dont really remember but I somehow got a picture of her on my phone

Heading back home tomorrow but vacations should resume on the 20 when my brother comes from chile. Shit gonna be sweet

I've already lost the 10 lbs I gained during my christmas break. I'm so proud of myself.

Gonna get some more puss this year I tell yah hwaht.

thanx.

I really pigged out this christmas and had to shed those pounds before I shot back to 200 lbs again. :p

168 lbs seems to be my optimal weight.

No condoms.

iVqPJv2KE0aCg.gif

I've got a buzz going . . . it has been a LONG time. I've got a lot of work to do and I figured that it was better to let me enjoy myself than rather than just try to work with no fun at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom