• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can do what you want breh, its your choice, but you wont probably wont understand this rather..obscure community..
Do not fret my new found friend, I have intimate knowledge on subjects varying from fluid mechanics to astrodynamics. Surely the posts of inebriated friends will pose no serious challenge.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just put in a ban request for Rocket Scientist. The mods will deal with him as soon as they're done processing Tashbroke's perma.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I hope you choke and die the next time you eat cat food.

OR

we feed him this..COLD

Heinz_Macaroni_Cheese_400g.jpg

2543066_o.gif

Salsa

JESUS FUCK I hate sunscreen

I always miss like a thousand spots. I look like a red and white cow, god fucking dammit

anyway yeah, back at home and already miss it, still buzzed from last nite cant wait to go back on the 20

also this was the random pic I had on my phone after that night out. Notice how its like 10am at that point

also is one of them taking the picture with my phone?

also are they underage?

what's happening

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
hey acrid, im making an MD about keyboard solos, but newer dancier modern keyboard solos want to help
like, what about the rainbow road music from mariokart 64

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
annual work party. this fuckin stunning chick from the wait staff was dropping hints but I have to be a good boy right now. why does shit happen this way.

Mully

Might be my last post. I was laughing at Gronk's injury in the NFL thread. Everyone took it too seriously and I probably pissed off a mod.

Fuck you Snuggler.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Are you staying with baby momma? Cause she's looking for fun go man. Let me live vicariously!
Yeah. She was wearing this tight little black dress, her ass looked amazing but I had to shoot it down. Oh well I can always beat off later.

Doing the right thing sucks.

it was with like 31 seconds left. then atl threw two passes and got them into FG range. they MISSED the FG attempt but seatle's coach had called TO to try to ice the kicker. he made it the second time. that wasn't even the end of it, either.

when you punish a person for dreaming his dream, don't expect him to thank or forgive you.
the best ever death metal band out of denton will, in time, both outpace and outlive you.
hail satan.

Salsa

I smoked a ton of weed last week without no weird, acid-reflex bad trip shit happening. Wich is something that almost always happens ever since I got one hell of a bad trip on acid + ether + other stuff

I wonder if I can smoke weed on a regular basis again now

Salsa

Why would you ever get an acid trip from weed?

also ether and acid man, come on

hey man I was young and hip and stupid and in a band. I regret none of it for it was awesome despite when that shit happened

anyway, its not unheard of. If I get ultra high some of that imagery/deja vu/im trapped inside my own head kinda feeling just comes back and freaks me the fuck out.

Nothing throughout last week tho. Was probably too busy to be alone with my thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom