• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
I smoked a ton of weed last week without no weird, acid-reflex bad trip shit happening. Wich is something that almost always happens ever since I got one hell of a bad trip on acid + ether + other stuff

I wonder if I can smoke weed on a regular basis again now

you're just a baby. i hope you can.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
My best friend is in the hospital (idk why yet).
My other best friend had his roommate hang himself this morning.
My dog is sick (idk why either).

FUCK MONDAYS
This is depressing, I need a drink.

coldvein

Banned
is t good?

its sick, and the video is rad. sick and rad

http://youtu.be/D1gl46hh3sQ

image4_zpsfb0e75ad.jpg

im a bassline junkie.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Thanks for your concern guys. Apparently the pain in her stomach subsided so she didn't end up calling 911. She got pain pills and promised me if it came back she'd go to the hospital and get some tests ran. Fuck me.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I love you bro
i love YOU
Hey everyone! Having a Gin and Tonic in honour of finally becoming a member!
Welcome young junior, congrats on being excepted...its a great feeling to become a member here, do be careful..just incase you didnt know...if you are banned as a junior that is it..you dont come back....300 posts and three months...i look forward to seeing you blossom
you look pretty junior to me.
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Minus_Me

Is anyone ever sober at a company function? I've seen some horrendously outlandish actions, including a little person getting into a fist fight with our chief executive.

coldvein

Banned
Is anyone ever sober at a company function? I've seen some horrendously outlandish actions, including a little person getting into a fist fight with our chief executive.

good post. there has to be at least one person who is inordinately fucked up and says a bunch of heinous shit. i'll take this one for the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom