• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
no one irl believes I can make it a year sober. not friends, not even family. Shit, even my co-workers are rooting against me. DrunkGaf believes in me though, right?

akira28

You know, Brodyquest actually gets kind of worth sticking around for at minute 3:20.

At first I turned it down, and then I found myself turning it back up again.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
there's not even spaghetti at the bottom of this bowel anymore its just sauce and cheese. fuck my burp just tasted like a hotdog.

DSCN1044_zpsc656dc83.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
wtf i feel hungover but i didn't have any alcohol last night

i'm calling in to work and the dentist :/

I get this a lot. It's like I go to bed sober, thinking "man I'll feel 100% in the morning", but then I wake up feeling worse than I would if I had a few drinks before bed.

Moral of the story, don't be sober.

Wait do you guys usually drink alone?

Our first thread troll and he's a super lame persona. Bummer :(.

Ugh. I love waking up like this.

Too much vodka. There were cute girls though last night I kept messing ones name up calling leia. Too much star wars

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
First Black-Gaf and now Drunk-Gaf... Can't even socialize around these parts. You people are all rude. At least Britt-Gaf was hospitable.

What are you talking about? You introduced yourself weirdly and then started asking weird questions and commenting on things in some peculiar monologue, i get you wanted to feel part of the community...but you just went in everywhere with the same statement "i want to be part of a community, sell me yours" ..Which although unintentional you came off slightly rude... After that you didnt really contribute.. I get you wanna be in a community...You should want to join one, not have one sold to you...

You tried to join in with communities you had nothing in common with, it was never going to go well was it?

i don't want to talk to a scientist, y'all motherfuckers lyin and getting me pissed
We only speak the truth, religion has poisoned your brain!
I shall.
You tried to join in with communities you had nothing in common with, it was never going to go well was it?
I just wanted to talk to people, see what was up in the community threads. I realize now that some people found it rude/trolling, which is unfortunate and not my intention. The whole selling thing was a joke to break the ice and when people responded like in the Brit-gaf thread I posted other stuff too. I thought it was alright and not everyone seemed to have found it offensive.
What a horrible alt.
I don't know if people are serious, but this is seriously the lamest thing ever. If this is my alt than I don't want to know how many posts my invisible main account has.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I just wanted to talk to people, see what was up in the community threads. I realize now that some people found it rude/trolling, which is unfortunate and not my intention. The whole selling thing was a joke to break the ice and when people responded like in the Brit-gaf thread I posted other stuff too. I thought it was alright and not everyone seemed to have found it offensive.

Asking alcoholics wether they drink alone will never do any help, or establishing that britgaf and drunkgaf overlap.... i didnt get annoyed by it, it just seemed like a silly thing to post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom