• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus_Me

Having a Bronx cocktail to start off the night, and I'm going to a posh (Re. Expensive\) Bistro for a 5 a 7. What say you gaf, mini liquor bottles or full on flask?

Minus_Me

Just checked their website. Holy molly, 14.50 for a Tom Collins. Mother of god. Just hope I don't get checked and they find my precious flask.

Salsa

tumblr_m4vet3Edrj1r5zq6ao1_500.gif

a pizzaaa

this dude decides a few weeks back that he's gonna take on blame space, to really solve that problem that didn't need fixing. pushes me in sticky threads as a spam poster, when really he's just mad i do shit my way.. keep it 100 blame space. this dude doesn't know what he's doing on this message board.

don't back shit, just call a spade a spade. this guy has beef and instead of settle it with me directly he proceeds to post disparaging remarks about me on NeoGAF.com in an attempt to sway board opinion. let the posts speak for themselves.

balddemon

Banned
commonsense i can't wtach any of your videos because they are on mobile youtube and fuck that i'm not copying pasting them into real youtube.

blame space won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom