• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggs

Banned
Unsure-Larry-David.gif

iXUon6hKZIvu4.gif

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I've done this ...

Fucked 3 girls off there, drunk when I signed up, Drunk when I messaged them, Drunk when I texted them, Drunk when I called them, and drunked when we fucked

All 3 were fat

It will end well bro, do it.

hahahaha, nahh im good, there are some really nice looking/sounding girls...few crazies...im not super confident atm, but i vow...when i get a bit more confidence i will get on riggly

AcridMeat

Banned
Sorry to hear that shady. Is it the drinking or something else?

I got home and within 5 minutes my dad had poured me a double shot of patron. Sometimes it ain't so bad.

Minus_Me

Well if she comes home and we're bought trashed, we usually end up accusing each other of cheating. As far as I know, neither of us have ever so much as flirted with other people. Having a built in Drinking buddy is also dangerous. Its impossible for us to go to family functions.

sounds better than my situation. I get drunk and accuse her of cheating and she is completely bewildered. At least you have someone right there with you.

Minus_Me

The best thing about an alcoholic girlfriend is that you don't have to play secret drinker all the time. You probably will never get better, if you were inclined. I'm on my work VPN, so i can't skype unfortunately.

how much would it cost to hire someone to assassinate me

I charge $10

Been mulling over your story, truly!, and I think you should slow the rope and not get serious with this chick ... Yet. I had a friend who knocked up a girl and did the "right" thing and put a ring on it and basically rushed the whole date-love-marriage thing past its organic flow and now he is estranged from both the daughter and the woman. If you are sincerely considering long term shit with her just be honest and tell her to take this shit slow. Asking you to change overnight is the baby hormones and her parents. I mean I've changed a bit over the many years of marriage but it certainly was not foisted upon me.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Thanks for the post mac user. Yeah the m-word is off the table for now and the next few months are more or less going to be the big test to see if this will work. We'll see.

I'm thinking about getting a face tattoo.

Thanks for the post mac user. Yeah the m-word is off the table for now and the next few months are more or less going to be the big test to see if this will work. We'll see.

I'm thinking about getting a face tattoo.

Raising a newborn baby is obnoxious and shitty most of the time. Just being honest. don't add relationship issues on top of that. Babies, despite their constant pants shitting, will feed off the energy. If this were me I'd tell her that we should wait a year or so to really dig into our future, kid should be number one.

And also as someone who was raised by parents who fought constantly and shit sometimes being separate is better. I don't have a relationship with my parents at all because they are too stubborn or dumb to leave each other. Can't deal with being the middleman anymore.

balddemon

Banned
somehow mac is married so we should all take relationship advice from him

am i allowed to talk about what i do with this girl with my bro friends? like if she gives me a blowjob can i tell them "hey i got my dick sucked". me and the girl and half my bro friends work together, and a quarter of my brofriends workout at the gym we work out. i'm guessing that telling them was a bad idea because now shes pissed at me. she said, and i quote, "you aren't real. and only care about what looks good. i would only be a trophy in your eyes. and i deserve more than that."

like who the fuck says that. all we've done is fool around and she even told me she doesn't want me to get hurt and doesn't want a relationship right now and doesn't want me to be just rebound ass and so much other bullshit. but the blowjob was good and the kisses are great so i dont know.

oh and get this: earlier today i asked her if she was still down to go out for her bday on saturday and she said "yes :) i can't wait!!! :)" yet now shes pissed off at me for being 'fake'? who's being fake now, trick?

sorry guys i don't really expect you to read this but i just needed to tell someone.

I'm no relationship guru god but I've seen Snuggs situation about a dozen times in the last few years (military people fuck first and ask later) so I've seen what fucks it up.

And yeah you can tell your friend duh. And seriously anyone who gives out bjs freely cannot be legit pissed if you squawk about it. She sounds cray bro

Half the fun of fucking chicks is telling your friends about it. Even better if they work with her, just to make them squirm lol

I can't even imagine being in a relationship. I've tried and failed a lot, but I seem to get along better with them when we both know it's a one-night-stand thing. I catch myself sometimes hoping she sticks around the next morning, but that's how it goes. There was one girl though, man. We knew it was there but we couldn't get it going.

balddemon

Banned
@mac see that's what i thought. i also knew she was cray cray from the get go, she just finalized her divorce like 4 weeks ago. and she's 20. so yeah, dat shit cray. but damn if she doesn't like having fun. she's super chill, so fun to talk to, super hot, pretty smart, successful, hard working, motivated, kind...i could go on and on about her good qualities.

i hate this situation because i've literally never felt this way about a girl. not like i'm in love or anything, i just feel really good with her. i don't know man. she's literally driving me nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom