• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
oops i meant she just turned 21 on monday. but yeah we're both babies, i've only been 21 for 5 months.
Good way or bad?
both, i don't know what she wants or why shes pissed off. but i can't stop thinking about her.

edit: and goddamn, i'm just sitting here clicking the off topic tab repeatedly and checking my subscriptions and IRC chat every 2 seconds. waiting for her to text me back. i'm so messed up.

That's how it goes.

Boy when I was 21 I wanted this girl who worked at the coffee shop kiddie-corner across from the music store I worked at. She was 29 at the time, two kids and divorced. Strawberry hair and sleeve tattoos. She'd bring over free custom coffees she cooked up. GOd damn I remember her well.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
blame is not an acceptable eggman substitute. eggy was crude but his inappropriate comments made me chuckle. he was also pathetic, but in a cute sort of way. blame is just off.

balddemon

Banned
wow i didn't even think that i might be the first new dick shes had in almost 2 years.

yeah shes out for "dinner" with a friend right now so hopefully shes not getting more new dick.

fuck man i better not mess this up anymore. i hope i can recover from it.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
wow i didn't even think that i might be the first new dick shes had in almost 2 years.

yeah shes out for "dinner" with a friend right now so hopefully shes not getting more new dick.

fuck man i better not mess this up anymore. i hope i can recover from it.

so she specifically stated that feelings were not to be caught and you're feeling something, obviously.

balddemon

Banned
so she specifically stated that feelings were not to be caught and you're feeling something, obviously.

yeah but dude i know she is too. she told me she is. so shes lying about something. also she just texted me like 2 seconds ago saying "ok". fucking hate that. last time a girl sent me that in the midst of relationship drama i quit talking to her. i actually like this girl though.

fuck me sideways i don't want to be a dick and say something like "so is that all you got to say?" but i also don't want to just go to bed. i can't believe i'm stressing about this so much.

edit mac i 'll give her the best dick sucking shes ever had.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
yeah but dude i know she is too. she told me she is. so shes lying about something. also she just texted me like 2 seconds ago saying "ok". fucking hate that. last time a girl sent me that in the midst of relationship drama i quit talking to her. i actually like this girl though.

fuck me sideways i don't want to be a dick and say something like "so is that all you got to say?" but i also don't want to just go to bed. i can't believe i'm stressing about this so much.

tell her to come over after her outing. then get it in.

balddemon

Banned
But what about my booty call idea? toss that beer over here so I can smell it and imagine what it tastes like.

i mean, it's a good idea from the POV of my dick, but it's also probably the worst idea from the POV of wanting to keep talking to her.

dude you are more than welcome to my beer. some shit called red seal. never again.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
i mean, it's a good idea from the POV of my dick, but it's also probably the worst idea from the POV of wanting to keep talking to her.

dude you are more than welcome to my beer. some shit called red seal. never again.

I can't drink it even though I miss beer so damn much. I'm trying to offset this cold turkey with coffee but it isn't working that well. Well then if you really want a relationship with her *sigh* wait until saturday. I just don't think anything healthy can come from you getting involved with a recently divorced female. you're more likely to get hurt than she will.

ZeroRay

It sucks not having motivation to do anything worthwhile. Was in this state of mind from 09-10 but got out of it by the start of last year. Now it's coming back, is this what depression is?

And yeah, catching the feelings when feelings should not be caught sucks.

balddemon

Banned
I can't drink it even though I miss beer so damn much. I'm trying to offset this cold turkey with coffee but it isn't working that well. Well then if you really want a relationship with her *sigh* wait until saturday. I just don't think anything healthy can come from you getting involved with a recently divorced female. you're more likely to get hurt than she will.

ouch man why not?

and yeah i know, if i'm being honest with myself, that is. which i'm not. i keep telling myself it will work out but it probably won't. anyways she just called while i was in the bathroom, i better call her back...

EloquentM

aka Mannny
ouch man why not?

and yeah i know, if i'm being honest with myself, that is. which i'm not. i keep telling myself it will work out but it probably won't. anyways she just called while i was in the bathroom, i better call her back...

sober for a year because boredom yadda yadda I've been picking up new addictions blah blah blah it's horrible. if you're going to catch feelings at least make her fall first before you do. The good thing about being a rebound is if you play it right you can easily entrap the person.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
of course if you're a doofus like me you'll entrap yourself after ending a serious relationship. fml.

edit: damn looking back on last year, pregnancy scares are not pleasant at all.

ZeroRay

I was in bald's situation a while back. I had a crush on this chick beforehand too. So when she got tired of me, it wasn't fun.

And of course, the warning to not catch feelings was given out. But it was kinda too late for that.

balddemon

Banned
hablamos por teléfono durante 1,5 horas. entonces mi teléfono murió. estamos bien, y me prometió dejar de tratar de ser un....badass (?). tuvimos una agradable conversación durante los últimos 85 minutos. y estoy de acuerdo con eso.

I had to use google translate for some of that, my spanish is pretty rusty lol.

Salsa

you know thinking about that,

you know when like, you start thinking back on times you had a fuck buddy/girlfriend/whatever and you got cocky or just bored or something and you werent like, fucking enough?

like sometimes you remember situations where you rejected it or you were lazy and didnt wanna go to her house, or were young and didnt realize things or whatever

and then like now you go through a dry phase and you're like jesus fucking christ what the fuck was that about, I could have done this and this

I remember this really wild chick that was pretty much up to anything and I was so fucking young that I couldnt handle it. She got bored of my boredom. God damn if I had that today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom