• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
heres one

italian.jpg

look at that scrubby face
GRAB YOUR THINGS IVE COME TO TAKE YOU HOME

Rootbeer

Banned
Decided to have a beer after work. Beer wasn't doing it, so I took 1 shot of maker's mark after. Now i'm feeling it. Pretty hard, actually. I'm a lightweight. At least it's cheap to get drunk.

Mully

Banged out three articles in 2 and a half hours today. Fuck yeah! Now I got a booty call tonight, work tomorrow, then stocking up on alcohol before Sandy fucks up my house and car this weekend. This is what my family gets for living right next to the water.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
im feeling this peter gabriel..

teignmouth? in the UK everything sounds like some magical D&D shit
I AM MAGICAL
Decided to have a beer after work. Beer wasn't doing it, so I took 1 shot of maker's mark after. Now i'm feeling it. Pretty hard, actually. I'm a lightweight. At least it's cheap to get drunk.
I envy you sir
Banged out three articles in 2 and a half hours today. Fuck yeah! Now I got a booty call tonight, work tomorrow, then stocking up on alcohol before Sandy fucks up my house and car this weekend. This is what my family gets for living right next to the water.

what do you mean water?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
oh no they do...in other news...i made a thread.. so help me god
sipping water with some slices of bread...so wasted...

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I am so cunted on vodka and mo0re vodka tonight that I did Jackson 5 on karaoke.

Such a good night thopugh. YEAH.

All I've got is a shot of tequila and a Miller Lite (cringes).

No drinking tonight for me. Imma smoke a bowl though. So my intoxication level will still be there. Just muted.

*Blushes* oh, Thunder monkey I wasn't aware you were a drinker
I drink.

A glass of wine, or a good bourbon after dinner.

Not much for beer, and the last time I got drunk was... in July?

I'm mainly a pot smoker. But weed has helped me actually enjoy the tastes of some liquor. Whereas before I used them to get drunk.

DangerStepp

Look at richy rich over here.
Hush.

It was a $13 autumn mix.

Blue Moon is beautiful, oh man It's been ages since I drank Blue Moon.
You should try the Caramel Apple Spiced Ale!

It's delicious in this Autumn Variety pack.

i really hate the term craft beer .. sounds so douchey
I can agree.

Then again, there's no less douchey way to differentiate it from light beer. Is there?

is it safe for an adult to use baby's hair and body wash?
Of course, there's no tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom