• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
has anybody tried the rogue voodoo donut maple + bacon beer by any chance? just saw it for the first time at the grocery store last night haahahah.. those guys.

DangerStepp

I don't know, but it would be pretty awesome of you to ship a bottle to each of us for Christmas time.

I don't even know if that's available around me.

coldvein

Banned
Sorry, my taste buds have won. Where can I find one of these?

seanspeed, you trying to find the donut beer? i just saw it at my local chain grocery store (qfc). where do you live? i live relatively close to where theyre brewing it (northwest) so we usually get a good supply/selection of their stuff.. not sure how it is in the rest of the country though. if you've got a high end grocery store with a decent beer selection like whole foods or something, that'd be a good shot.

AcridMeat

Banned
Serious answer, when you can't get through life without it OR, you find yourself doing everything drunk.

I don't see how enjoying drinks at home is bad. It's relaxing.

I drink plenty but I can get through a day without it. I sometimes worry about all that "don't drink alone" jazz but I love drinking alone.

coldvein

Banned
Serious answer, when you can't get through life without it OR, you find yourself doing everything drunk.

I don't see how enjoying drinks at home is bad. It's relaxing.

so for example, if you find yourself wanting to "enjoy drinks at home" in all of your spare time, you might be an alcoholic.

shady: what about two days in a row? ;)

Salsa

this girl is the type of chick that is your friend on facebook but you never met irl. It was a friend's birthday and we played pool together as a team and lost. My birthday buddy used to fuck her like 2 years ago, and there was definetly something flirty going on there even though my friend's actual girlfriend (they've been a year together now) was there, so it was weird. But this chick was super cool and we were laughing and I always found her hot as hell

im gonna post a pic cause this is the internet what could go wrong

8oMhB.jpg
those thick eyebrows are so fucking hawt

coldvein

Banned
hahaha

seriously... looking through that "hi im blahblah" thread.. i keep wondering what would happen if somebody i know in real life popped up in there. what would i do? beg the mods to delete my post history and bail?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I drink.

A glass of wine, or a good bourbon after dinner.

Not much for beer, and the last time I got drunk was... in July?

I'm mainly a pot smoker. But weed has helped me actually enjoy the tastes of some liquor. Whereas before I used them to get drunk.
fascinating, you wrote an entire post without saying something offensive/grotesque.

Anyways,

Currently consuming

a8EQL.jpg

+ 2 shots of rum

You know I think about how things were years ago and I realize that things are so much better now. That's all you can hope for i guess.

Salsa

she isn't very good in bed

I'll make her good cous

man being this drunk fucks me up. Like I start thinking why in the world im not fucking this girl right now and I just dont get it, considering that I was under the impression she totally wanted to. Why dont things just HAPPEN when you want them this much, it's 2012 man, this should be like, how things work. I dont even know when i'll have an excuse to see this chick again

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'll make her good cous

man being this drunk fucks me up. Like I start thinking why in the world im not fucking this girl right now and I just dont get it, considering that I was under the impression she totally wanted to. Why dont things just HAPPEN when you want them this much, it's 2012 man, this should be like, how things work. I dont even know when i'll have an excuse to see this chick again
do you lack "game" salsa?

Salsa

do you lack "game" salsa?

nah, but even though I feel like I really hit it off with this girl, she was still all about my friend. Then again it was his birthday so maybe it was just friendly talk, but his girlfriend being there and all just made me feel super weird so I stood away a bit.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
nah, but even though I feel like I really hit it off with this girl, she was still all about my friend. Then again it was his birthday so maybe it was just friendly talk, but his girlfriend being there and all just made me feel super weird so I stood away a bit.
Salsa, she is lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom