• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Holy shit, the girl is mine. My life is changed forever from this point forward. I can't believe I stopped being an idiot and actually went through with it.

Fuck, I'm out of whiskey and I still have 3 pages left on this essay. Clearly I didn't plan this homework thing very well.

Also, congrats Eloquent.

coldvein

Banned
went and saw some metal with my dudes, lovely evening.

but according to them, the girl i just broke up with is talking mad shit about me on facebook and slandering my name to anyone willing to listen.

lame.

Resilient

I'm drunk

Love my peeps

And my girl

It's time to be drink because its Australia Day

Straya day

Is big boss the best man that ever lived ? If every boy was bog boss wee could have peace and happy

But instead we are all ocelots. Stop being ocelots and be peace. We are boss. This is the time to be a boss. Fuck gaming side and thinking we can't be boss. Sony, Nintendo,
Microsoft. We can all be happy gamers as long as we are big boss. From how on ,, call me big boss. Kaz means peace. Paz means peace. MSf is a nation without borders. We are all gamers at heart. It doesn'tatter about the console. Just enjoy games. Duckroll, kigari, just play games. They are good mods. Becuse games is just about playing and fun. Not about exclusives and stuff. Just always be having fun. Never worry. Just be a big boss

balddemon

Banned
I gotta start a "typing well while drunk" class.
Well there are 2 things that make my gaf posts bad when I'm belligerent: 1. Gaf is anonymous, so no fucks given, and 2. Its on a keyboard which is harder for me to type on than my phone lol.

However, all the facebook posts I made are perfectly typed, at least spelling wise.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Well there are 2 things that make my gaf posts bad when I'm belligerent: 1. Gaf is anonymous, so no fucks given, and 2. Its on a keyboard which is harder for me to type on than my phone lol.
Yeah, typing coherently while drunk is a pretty weak thing to pat yourself on the back for. Wow you can use spell check, congrats dipshit. Plus sloppy posts are better anyways. They speak from the heart.

Starting Legends of Grimrock and about to crack a few sunday beers. This isn't so bad.

Yeah, typing coherently while drunk is a pretty weak thing to pat yourself on the back for. Wow you can use spell check, congrats dipshit. Plus sloppy posts are better anyways. They speak from the heart.

Starting Legends of Grimrock and about to crack a few sunday beers. This isn't so bad.

Pfft the only spell check I need is my brain.

Minus_Me

Man you know you're part of a problematic relationship when you have lunch with her parents and you've cleared 5 bottles of wine. There was only four of us, sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom