• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
That's my problem, I'm never on drugs when everyone thinks I am. Everyone I used to meet at community college, that was one of their first questions when getting to know me, based on how I act.

Just a hyperactive imagination.
Sometimes the circle jerk needs a slap upside the head.
Gross

Salsa

man I feel like going out and keep drinking, and/or running through the streets

thus, im gonna go to bed. 'night drunk GAF, been a while

EloquentM

aka Mannny
substance abuse is good for me. when I'm high/drunk my brain functions well. when I'm sober my brain functions optimally, though when I have a hangover my brain is shitty.

one of these

8bZ2m.jpg

and one of these

RGwJL.jpg

(not good)

and one of these

jQNIW.jpg

in the span of about 45 minutes, but I'm going to stop.

I hate getting tipsy (or drunk) all by my lonesome. :(

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Drink the entire bottle of whiskey then tell us how quickly your body processes alcohol.

jb1234

Alright, alright, I'm here, thoroughly (somewhat) shamed. I also have whiskey.

(I didn't actually know that there was a whole other forum here.)

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Alright, alright, I'm here, thoroughly (somewhat) shamed. I also have whiskey.

(I didn't actually know that there was a whole other forum here.)
I think everyone goes through it at some point, even if it isnt on this forum, welcome to the drunk thread breh :D
just downed some vodka and had what is essentially a vodka cherry flavored Popsicle. am i doing it right?
when you say downed...how much, we need figures man

it is currently 1:47 am (I live in california). I have school at 9:10 am and then work at 12 pm.

sidenote: I coaxed this girl into sending me n00dz so, yeah I should wake up happy regardless of a hangover..
119810_o.gif

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
it is currently 1:47 am (I live in california). I have school at 9:10 am and then work at 12 pm.

sidenote: I coaxed this girl into sending me n00dz so, yeah I should wake up happy regardless of a hangover..

I was wondering if you wanted to have a proper drunk.

jb1234

I think everyone goes through it at some point, even if it isnt on this forum, welcome to the drunk thread breh :D

Thanks! So, how does this thread work? Is everyone currently drunk... or was everyone drunk at one point... or is everyone waiting to get drunk and keeping the spirit alive until everyone is drunk?

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Thanks! So, how does this thread work? Is everyone currently drunk... or was everyone drunk at one point... or is everyone waiting to get drunk and keeping the spirit alive until everyone is drunk?

Half from column 'A', half from column 'B'

Read this:
http://www.drunkard.com/

Best columns.

Best Bar
Why every hoocher needs a haunt.

Met the guy who runs the thing at a Tiki bar. Has his own cup and it gets filled gratis.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

all of the above, I'm fighting a hangover, its 10am, i got fucking plastered last night, this is one of the few places that doesn't get locked although its a random kinda topic, EloquentM is in the process of getting wasted and snugglers a cat

EloquentM

aka Mannny
all of the above, I'm fighting a hangover, its 10am, i got fucking plastered last night, this is one of the few places that doesn't get locked although its a random kinda topic, EloquentM is in the process of getting wasted and snugglers a cat

call me MANNY. And actually I'm just eating popcorn.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
about to destroy two water bottles in attempts to prevent a hangover (I don't usually get hung over but the extra precautions are worth it).

jb1234

I think the worst hangover I ever got was in New York City. I went out with friends, to about four different bars, lots of different drinks, took a taxi back to the hotel, woke up the next morning with a killer headache and the usual vomiting routine.

And I had to catch a flight in two hours. It was a blast.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
about to destroy two water bottles in attempts to prevent a hangover (I don't usually get hung over but the extra precautions are worth it).

Not enough. Drink enough water where you get to the point of blaaaaargh

If you're serious about the next day that is.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I think the worst hangover I ever got was in New York City. I went out with friends, to about four different bars, lots of different drinks, took a taxi back to the hotel, woke up the next morning with a killer headache and the usual vomiting routine.

And I had to catch a flight in two hours. It was a blast.

When it comes to alcohol (and weed) I'm usually good without vomiting no matter the amount I drink but certain combinations of drinks will land me a hangover. I also have the weirdest hangovers. I have allergies so whenever I'm thoroughly hungover my nose is stuffed and I have a sinus headache (as opposed to the normal tension headache). My body is abnormal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom