• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus_Me

Already finished a bottle of champagne and moving onto another. Think I'll start dancing by myself in a bathrobe soon while pretending to be in Saigon.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I relapsed and smoked a cigarette because of that song. I love it .
Got damn.

Time to drink some Pinot!
Oh here's the text message from my mother about her favorite wines btw "My wines r cabs : unruly, powder keg and valley of the moon in that order ". I've tried most of them and they're pretty good.

Get'sMad

killed a bottle of wine while playing ni no kuni for the past 3 hours

now I'm gonna kill some beers and blast some tunesssss

Acid08

Banned
Also had my first beer in forever tonight, a Guiness on tap. I don't even like Guiness usually but it really hit the spot.

Minus_Me

I'm crying with you. Couldn't celebrate my deal going through but at least the miss has a good art exhibit on her hands now.

Salsa

got drunk and I shaved my head, moustache and beard

all of it

I look like an alien, was planning on going out tonight but I think i'll stay home for the month

fuck fuck this problem set is really tickling my noodle and im worried about this quiz based on it. these problems are difficult. i have 12 all semester but 2 are dropped. am freaking out tho.

need more alcohol. its helped so far.

but these are supposed to be more difficult so idk.

i just wanna graduate already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom