• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus_Me

I called my guy up and he said they'd have some, but didnt specify how'd they'd be getting them. I hope he wasn't relying on this website.

Minus_Me

Taking Vitamin B50 or 100 before and after drinking are great. milk thistle is also really good at helping the body heal after drinking.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Do you ever accidentally walk away from the PC while your headphones are still attached then bam.

What am I doing, fuck.

Minus_Me

It's a wonderful and horrendous feeling. Gonna start a fight the second the miss gets home and I'm pretty sloshed. That won't end well.

Smugglers you're on a role with the tunes. Thanks

turnbuckle

first post in drunk GAF. I love everybody and hate hulu. c'mon I pay for this and still have to watch commercials?

I made a drink of vanilla coke, black label, and French vanilla coffeemate with ice cubes and it's divine .

I don't understand why it's not cool for a guy to get a long island iced tea. I like iced tea, it's delicious. Fuck red bull and vokda. Red bull tastes like bad cough syrup.

EdmondD

I don't understand why it's not cool for a guy to get a long island iced tea. I like iced tea, it's delicious. Fuck red bull and vokda. Red bull tastes like bad cough syrup.
I enjoy long island ice teas myself. Red Bull and vodka is a fucking girls drink. My sister and female cousins love that shit.

I enjoy long island ice teas myself. Red Bull and vodka is a fucking girls drink. My sister and female cousins love that shit.

I must be living bizarro world cuz red bull and voka is like a mans drink around here. Personally I'm down to just take shots if need be. I just think if you're gonna mix drinks then mix it with something you actually like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom