• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus_Me

Got 10000! Now I want pizza, ate like a pig today. Lunch was all foie gras, dinner was a huge steak, and greasy food as a midnight snack.yeah.

Mully

WE ARE ALL WEIRD.

WE GOT WEIRD. WE GOT WEIRD. WE GOT WEIRD. WE GOT WEIRD. WE GOT WEIRD. WE GOT WEIRD. WE GOT WEIRD. WE GOT WEIRD. WE GOT WEIRD. WE GOT WEIRD. WE GOT WEIRD. WE GOT WEIRD. WE GOT WEIRD. WE GOT WEIRD. WE GOT WEIRD. WE GOT WEIRD. WE GOT WEIRD. WE GOT WEIRD. WE GOT WEIRD. WE GOT WEIRD. WE GOT WEIRD. WE GOT WEIRD. WE GOT WEIRD. WE GOT WEIRD. WE GOT WEIRD. WE GOT WEIRD. WE GOT WEIRD. WE GOT WEIRD.

Salsa

ive got this weird red/pinkish spots in my head

granted I just shaved so it could be just the razor's damage but I feel like its a good thing I finally did this to let my head breath, something was wrong down there, it was itching

I just hope it grows back, just a bit

How do people with ADHD somehow get with the most women?

I guess they just talk so much, apathetic about what people actually think...

Which can make them annoying to friends at times, but endearing to the women that actually would like them...

omg guys my quiz i think i actually got at least 4/5 right.

provin Fibonacci sequences surrounded by lots o beer bottles like a fuckin boss yo.

time for more alcohol.

i love u guys.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
SCHc9ZD.jpg

Ec5I9zK.jpg

Gonna lighten up on the soy sauce and add more cola next time.

Minus_Me

I'm gonna make that tomorrow. I feel destroyed from yesterday and even the hair of the dog that bit me or wtv ain't doing shit.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
big phat joint on-top of the hangover tiredness then hopping into a coasy bed = A one way ticket to Zzzzzzz

balddemon

Banned
C4 + one-hitter of some potent shit = great fucking workout

also tonight, I'm going to the same bar for the 4th weekend in a row with the same people. lol.

Yay! I'm going to two parties. One of the 15th and another on the 16th.

I'm so glad I got my social life back in order. Kinda crazy that I was basically a loner for about 3 years.

Yay! I'm going to two parties. One of the 15th and another on the 16th.

I'm so glad I got my social life back in order. Kinda crazy that I was basically a loner for about 3 years.

I've got a super bowl party offer on the table but these people go so damn hard it's nuts. Every drug you could want and non stop drinking from noon to midnight. They don't take no for an answer either.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone here want to go see crystal castles in oakland in later april because i wanna go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom