• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb1234

When it comes to alcohol (and weed) I'm usually good without vomiting no matter the amount I drink but certain combinations of drinks will land me a hangover. I also have the weirdest hangovers. I have allergies so whenever I'm thoroughly hungover my nose is stuffed and I have a sinus headache (as opposed to the normal tension headache). My body is abnormal.

I made the mistake of four vodka-based drinks and then, if I recall correctly, tequila. And I think beer was in there too. Understandably, it's all a bit of a blur. ;)

I'm also in my 30s now and I don't metabolize alcohol NEARLY as well as I did in my early 20s.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
fuck you tash, I just pee'd on myself.
:(
>:D
I think the worst hangover I ever got was in New York City. I went out with friends, to about four different bars, lots of different drinks, took a taxi back to the hotel, woke up the next morning with a killer headache and the usual vomiting routine.

And I had to catch a flight in two hours. It was a blast.
I hate it when you throw up in the morning, those morning when you wake up at 5am, you dont wanna move until eventually the battle is lost and suddenly you are filled with energy for the mad dash to the toilet
Not enough. Drink enough water where you get to the point of blaaaaargh

If you're serious about the next day that is.
unless you crazy drunk, then youll just piss the bed

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I made the mistake of four vodka-based drinks and then, if I recall correctly, tequila. And I think beer was in there too. Understandably, it's all a bit of a blur. ;)

I'm also in my 30s now and I don't metabolize alcohol NEARLY as well as I did in my early 20s.

I have a personal vendetta with vodka because it tastes like robatussin to me.

jb1234

I hate it when you throw up in the morning, those morning when you wake up at 5am, you dont wanna move until eventually the battle is lost and suddenly you are filled with energy for the mad dash to the toilet

It's only happened a few times to me. That time was by far the worst because of the circumstances. There's nothing like being nauseated on a six-hour flight.

I have a personal vendetta with vodka because it tastes like robatussin to me.

I think we have different tastebuds. :p

xenist

Three day weekend for this bad boy here. I started it off by eating some nice pasta and I'm in the process of getting shitfaced on homemade 100 grade tsipouro. I've decided to end my alcohol free month early.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Pax prime yo, gaming convention etc. I didn't go myself, I was just in the area with numerous drunk gaf dudes getting drunk

Looks cool, but i mean id be coming from the UK so it would be expensive, i wont be going for a few years anyway, but who knows, maybe i will see there in a few years..

Drank two cans of Kirin, a can of Yebisu, and I don't know how many of sake. Drunkz, wassup guyz? I'm playing Lunar the Silver Star Story for Saturn in Japanese. Wahhhhh Learning new kanji!

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Spent wine money for tonight on Thai food. Lol

How'd your morning turn out?

Drank two cans of Kirin, a can of Yebisu, and I don't know how many of sake. Drunkz, wassup guyz? I'm playing Lunar the Silver Star Story for Saturn in Japanese. Wahhhhh Learning new kanji!

You in Japan? I had so much fun over there. I especially liked when they would bang the drum to announce that I walked into the pub.

coldvein

Banned
i think atramental was on a requested ban to deal with school stuff, havent seen him in a minute.'

dangerstepp, provided that you're willing to give me your address i'm getting you a christmas present.

DangerStepp

Aw, shucks, man. You don't hafta do that.

If you did go through the trouble then I'd be happy to get you something, too.

I'm from the south... so whatever we have that you want.

Atruvius

Today was my first time at a bar. I drank 1 longbow cider at one bar, 1 rum and and pepsi + fosters at one another bar. Then 2 shots/glasses of absinthe at a third bar. I have never been this drunk, I don't drink much. I don't drink much, beer tastes like shit and more of a wine man, fosters tasted alright.

I walked with my friend, said that to 2x absinthe is a man test to home. At first the absinthe didn't affect me but now... It'm getting more and more drunk.

Absinthe, I recommend to you all. It smells like salmiak/salty licorice. It burns a lot in your throat and I felt like vomiting. Then, the second time much easier, the throat feel was much easier and the sick feel showed up no more.

My eyes cannot concentrate anymore. GTA IV's drunk mode actually was more correct than I thought...

Cheers, GAF!

PS. I am getting all kinds of spelling errors, I hope I corrected em all.

PPS. Water tastes do good now, goddamn.

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
It's been so long since I've last been here because it got moved over to community

GAF all fragmented and shit I'm not a fan

But checking in none the less. Cheers!

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Today was my first time at a bar. I drank 1 longbow cider at one bar, 1 rum and and pepsi + fosters at one another bar. Then 2 shots/glasses of absinthe at a third bar. I have never been this drunk, I don't drink much. I don't drink much, beer tastes like shit and more of a wine man, fosters tasted alright.

I walked with my friend, said that to 2x absinthe is a man test to home. At first the absinthe didn't affect me but now... It'm getting more and more drunk.

Absinthe, I recommend to you all. It smells like salmiak/salty licorice. It burns a lot in your throat and I felt like vomiting. Then, the second time much easier, the throat feel was much easier and the sick feel showed up no more.

My eyes cannot concentrate anymore. GTA IV's drunk mode actually was more correct than I thought...

Cheers, GAF!

PS. I am getting all kinds of spelling errors, I hope I corrected em all.

PPS. Water tastes do good now, goddamn.

Did you do the sugar thing with the Absinthe?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Faded. Conflicted. I could go chill with this chick, have a decent time and not spend the night alone. Or I could say fuck it and go out tonight and have either a bad or good night. I feel so alive right now, I need to capitalize on it. I feel like I should be somewhere where something is happening.

I drink about 750ml vodka a night.. don't judge I dont drive and drink nor hurt anyone.. I was wondering if anyone had tips on drinking a decent amount like this a little bit more cheaply?

Dennis

Banned
Faded. Conflicted. I could go chill with this chick, have a decent time and not spend the night alone. Or I could say fuck it and go out tonight and have either a bad or good night. I feel so alive right now, I need to capitalize on it. I feel like I should be somewhere where something is happening.

Play a videogame.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Play a videogame.

It's Friday night, son. Ain't got time to fuck around with videogames.

So anxious right now. It hurts to be unable to capitalize on my ambitious mood. I'm wearing this sweet new hoodie I got and I crave excitement. But at the same time going out solo often ends in disappointment. By spending the night in at least I'll have some companionship. Fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom