• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanspeed

Banned
Dude honestly, compared to Mila's she's doing pretty good.
Poor girl. :(

Just read an old letter from a better time in my life and it set me off. I've been pretty unstable as of late anyways.
I do this shit all the time. I dont even try and be strong sometimes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVt9p9nSMEU

I have so many little notebooks where we wrote to each other and I read them all the time.

KngQXA9.jpg

Fuck I miss her.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Man the thing is though that I didn't find it on purpose. I was cleaning my room. Doesn't matter though. I went for a run and that didn't even fix shit. Bout to chug this nasty ass four loko I have. Smh

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I did

I think the saddest part is that I haven't hit her up convincing myself that she doesn't care or notice when I damn sure know that girl is bothered by it. Shit the ex I broke up with 4 years ago gets bitchy when I ignore her. And I know the crazy one I broke up with a few months ago still talks shit about me. Lol.

Seanspeed

Banned
"Cuz I hate the thought of living life without you."

"Even though I'm not afraid of being alone"

"But still, every dream will be about you"

"And thats one thing that I know."

Totally, 100% me. I dream about her all the fucking time still.

I've gotta stop this! I've gotta stop. Holy crap, I've gotta stop.

What are y'all doing?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'd rather be brain dead than ignorant, so if ignorance is bliss then let this gun give me the sweetest kiss my life's ever seen. I want to live my last days as if they were a dream. Euphoric delights satiate my seemingly endless appetite. Can I fill myself in your love? I use to run through bottles of rum looking for its equivalent. My days are now better spent. I save cents nowadays to treat myself, appreciate meager blessings. I prayed for release from the weight that was pressing. On my shoulders I couldn't have felt any more colder. I've already been near death. Close to pulling this trigger. It'll be my second last breath.

Mordeccai

fuck me running backwards and sideways and dry

Fallen asleep the past two nights stoned, drunk, and coming off of the slopes. Now Sunday night rolls around and festivites do not abound. Fridge cleaned and the stash flaunting a sign gilded in neon that screams "vacancy", Mordeccai lies and waits rather than sleeps atop a memory foam mattress topper in a dark, desolate and dirty habitation.

Little does he know that tomorrow he has a coding project and an exam to take. But the man gives no fucks as his sobriety calcifies and leaves him hollow and heavy.

Salsa

seriously I cant deal with this eye floaters shit anymore

its been like a month now and I cant not-see the fuckers no matter how hard I try

im depressed

I just wish the competition for big boobs did not exist. In an ideal world, I'd reconfigure nature to divert the attention towards big boobs, due to their significance to me, to big lips or big vaginal lips. What we have instead are guys salivating over big tits which I absolutely love, therefore maximizing the competition and reducing my chances to suckle on one.

They really are. I really can't think of dating a chick with any cup smaller than a C.

My ex had the best ones, but now my best friend (ex-best friend, that fucker can go kill himself) gets to juggle them in his mouth while I sit here evaluating them on a gaming forum.

Salsa

ive had eye floaters since i was really young. theyre not too severe i guess, dont really bother me..

I have like 4 in each eye, and 7 of them are alright

but there's ONE on my left eye that is super thick, long, dark, and bothersome as all hell

I cant not see it, no matter what I do

its driving me nuts

EloquentM

aka Mannny
New OT tag idea: "Contains: psychotic cats, tears and feels, salsa pimping south A., talking shit on tashbrooke, and winos." Will that fit? Haha

Mac, I need to speak with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom