• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggs

Banned
My friend in LA just called and left VM on my phone pretending to be Chris Dorner, asking for a place to stay and shit. Glad he didn't say some well known terrorists name or I prolly have FBI all up in my shit.

I went to a new doctor today and had to fill out the preliminary paperwork, of which asked how many drinks I have per week.

I didn't feel bad until I realized they define "drink" as 0.5oz. By that definition I have around 480 drinks per week.

Now I definitely feel like an alcoholic.

Mully

Isn't the proper definition of an alcoholic someone who has more than three drinks a month or some dumb number like that.

Yeah. It's really fucking stupid. Some girl did a project on alcohol in a my social studies class back in high school. She pulled that statistic out and basically said that everyone in the room who drinks more than twice a week is an alcoholic. The shit that went down after that statement was priceless. Melt downs everywhere.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna buy a new backpack!
I've had the backpack I use now for nearly 10 years. This feels like a life changing moment.

coldvein

Banned
at least youre keeping it real with a backpack. people trying to convince me i need a messenger bag or some shit. no thanks guys. little jimmy likes his brand new backpack

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Should I go get some booze? It's one of those nights were I don't even want a drink that bad but I've got a few hours to myself and it seems wasteful to spend them sober. A bro offered to bum me some drogs last might but I was feelin pretty 'noid at the time and had to drive home in bad conditions. Regrets. :(

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It is. But 230$ on something as crucial as a backpack I can kind of justify. I'm fucking shit broke all the time though.

coldvein

Banned
i need to get a couple pumps in

ronniebicep_zpseb65a653.gif

coldvein

Banned
registered for classes today, needed two more credits to qualify for financial aid. it was suggested that i take a PE class of some kind. i look at the available options.. there's yoga and beginning karate.

guess what i chose bitches

balddemon

Banned
I'm gonna start doing yoga at my new gym. amazing females and get for your health.

on the other hand, diablo 3 patch drops tomorrow. who's with me?!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
registered for classes today, needed two more credits to qualify for financial aid. it was suggested that i take a PE class of some kind. i look at the available options.. there's yoga and beginning karate.

guess what i chose bitches
Karate. For real. Wouldn't it be badass to Jackie Chan any motherfuckers who mess with you? I wanna learn to kick ass.

But then again yoga will involve fine bitches with nice butts in tights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom