• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
What? How do you know this, Emmanuel?
i use to be almost at 1000 posts.
ddKCClYl.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Definitely take Tashbroke out of the thread title, unless it says No Taskbrokes Allowed. That would be fine.

Maybe the vanished posts in question were Blame Space's (RIP buddy).

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I'm walking back from whole foods with a sandwich and a beer, I'm super spacing out listening to a podcast and I hear "helloooo" I look over and there is this super beautiful girl peeking out the front door. She also had her entire leg sticking out through the crack. I look from her foot all the way up her leg and into her eyes and say "hey" then she slammed the door and started giggling super loudly. o_O I almost want to go back but I'm not sure what to say, I've never seen her in the neighborhood before.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
So I'm walking back from whole foods with a sandwich and a beer, I'm super spacing out listening to a podcast and I hear "helloooo" I look over and there is this super beautiful girl peeking out the front door. She also had her entire leg sticking out through the crack. I look from her foot all the way up her leg and into her eyes and say "hey" then she slammed the door and started giggling super loudly. o_O I almost want to go back but I'm not sure what to say, I've never seen her in the neighborhood before.

make a mental note to walk past there again same time tomorrow

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Accidentally left a game of Rollercoaster Tycoon on for like three days. When I opened it up it was completely vacant and everything was gone except for a single merry go round. I wonder what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom