• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
alright fellas, I'm gonna make myself a nice lunch tomorrow. suggestions? not too expensive please. I don't really cook/bake much outside of cookies/eggs soooo I need some practice for when I move out.

Vein you're doing karate? That's awesome dude. I've been meaning to take some kind of self-defense class so let me know how it goes and whether or not you'd recommend wherever you take it at.

alright fellas, I'm gonna make myself a nice lunch tomorrow. suggestions? not too expensive please. I don't really cook/bake much outside of cookies/eggs soooo I need some practice for when I move out.
If it's too cold to barbecue (and it probably is), you can make some killer chicken in just a skillet on the stove. Once you make the chicken you can do whatever you want with it. Tacos/BBQ sandwich/pasta/etc. The world is yours.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So is anyone else following this destiny thing or what.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The world "settling" seems to imply you could have better..

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Gimme dat

okay so this recipe is very eyebally, meaning I don't have exact measurements for most things, lol.

this recipe serves a buttload.

you'll need:

• 1/2 - 2/3 stick of butter
  • elbow noodles (enough to potentially fill the pan)
  • 1 egg
  • evaporated milk
  • seasoned salt
  • garlic salt
  • pepper
  • 1-2 regular sized bags of shredded cheddar (or mexican mix) cheese
  • a large disposable aluminum baking pan (make sure its nice and deep)

instructions:

1. Obviously, boil noodles until tender.
  2. heat oven to 350
  3. get a large bowl big enough to hold all that noodle in and toss them in.
  4. while the noodles are hot throw that butter in there and stir until completely melted
  5. quick, crack that egg open and beat it, then throw it in as well.
  6. pour in the evaporated milk. you'll be good with two-thirds the can if you have the smaller cans, about half if you're packing the bigger cans, now stir.
  7. now comes the seasoning. Heavily season that baby (taste to check for flavor if you're not afraid of sal).
  8. noodles should be light brown by now.
  9. throw in the cheese and keep stirring it in. dump the whole bag in there. yeah, the whole bag.
  10. add more cheese if you want. taste again and add more seasoning accordingly.
  11. dump mixture into pan and sprink cheese on top of the mac n cheese
  12. throw in the oven for 25-35 minutes. don't burn the top!
  13. remove and enjoy!

The world "settling" seems to imply you could have better..

ohhhh daaammnnn

That's something else I've been thinking about. You see a lot of "ugly" couples out there but these people obviously have the same standards of beauty as the rest of us so how do they become attracted to each other?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Pheromones prolly. Pheromones explain everything.
Take the sun for instance,

What deodorant do you use? Teach me, sensei

My humble recommendation.

jb_007.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Salsa shark you got a little something something you monster.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
okay so this recipe is very eyebally, meaning I don't have exact measurements for most things, lol.

this recipe serves a buttload.

you'll need:

• elbow noodles (enough to potentially fill the pan)
  • 1 egg
  • evaporated milk
  • seasoned salt
  • garlic salt
  • pepper
  • 1-2 regular sized bags of shredded cheddar (or mexican mix) cheese
  • a large disposable aluminum baking pan (make sure its nice and deep)

instructions:

1. Obviously, boil noodles until tender.
  2. heat oven to 350
  3. get a large bowl big enough to hold all that noodle in and toss them in.
  4. while the noodles are hot throw that butter in there and stir until completely melted
  5. quick, crack that egg open and beat it, then throw it in as well.
  6. pour in the evaporated milk. you'll be good with two-thirds the can if you have the smaller cans, about half if you're packing the bigger cans, now stir.
  7. now comes the seasoning. Heavily season that baby (taste to check for flavor if you're not afraid of sal).
  8. noodles should be light brown by now.
  9. throw in the cheese and keep stirring it in. dump the whole bag in there. yeah, the whole bag.
  10. add more cheese if you want. taste again and add more seasoning accordingly.
  11. dump mixture into pan and sprink cheese on top of the mac n cheese
  12. throw in the oven for 25-35 minutes. don't burn the top!
  13. remove and enjoy!

quoting for completion

Maybe, but "settling" never works out. The very nature of the word implies that you can do better, so obviously you know that you can.

Why buy the Adidas when you can get the Grifonis in a week?

I guess it depends on how you define settling. For me it's like when you don't have a physical attraction to the person but you still go with it.

Those Adidas were nice looking if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom