• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyD

Aww yeah, I got a pretty good buzz going right now. It's going to last till at least 11 or 12 then I just have to make it sober until I get home. I really need to get myself a flask for work and keep that tipsy feeling going all day.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Holy shit, check out this sweater I just found:

1RFxknB.jpg

I can't find the original source, but I need to buy this.

We were talking about memes and he brought up the unflattering Beyonce photo meme. He tried looking for the photoshop of her as she-hulk and google directed him to the NeoGAF thread somehow.

The problem is, I know he's a gamer and that he's a frequent poster on "a number of message boards" as he says. I'm legitimately concerned he's a member on GAF now.

coldvein

Banned
We were talking about memes and he brought up the unflattering Beyonce photo meme. He tried looking for the photoshop of her as she-hulk and google directed him to the NeoGAF thread somehow.

The problem is, I know he's a gamer and that he's a frequent poster on "a number of message boards" as he says. I'm legitimately concerned he's a member on GAF now.

hahahaha. god damn. that is horrifying. i fear the idea of the outer world discovering me on gaf. even friends.

i would also rock a snuggler sweater.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

change your avatar man

or you be screwed

kehs

Banned

Hi.

Wool

Holy shit, check out this sweater I just found:

1RFxknB.jpg

I can't find the original source, but I need to buy this.

Alright, I did some googling. It is from this blog: http://sexy-sweaters.com/. The sweater does not actually exist, a 19-year old college drop out photoshops pictures from tumblrs onto pretend sweaters.

Alec Weitl, a 19 year-old cat lover from Seattle, is the imagination behind the amazing Tumblr, Sexy Sweaters. A year after he dropped out of university , Weitl turned his love of trolling Tumblr pages into designs for sweaters: from Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber headshots to close-ups of money, pizza, a drunk Lindsey Lohan and King Tut.

The images attracted 100,000 likes within the first few days but what’s extraodinary is that nome of the sweaters actually exists. A true product of the social media age, they are virtual, available only as images. Which is not to say Weitl isn’t thinking about about putting Sexy Sweaters into production. A collaboration with Paul Rowland at Ford Models, scouting out manufactures in Russia and China, and rumours of Nicola Formichetti as a potential backer are all signs that we could get our hands on the ‘sexiest sweaters in the whole fuckin’ world’ very soon.

Typical moronic Seattleite behavior if you ask me. I hope Atramental realizes that these are the type of people he wants to surround himself with.

I think I speak for Seattle-GAF when I say we would gladly welcome Altramental to the gang. He seems like a cool dude.

The more drunk-GAF the better.

I might be stuck in South Carolina longer than I had anticipated so Seattle or just the Pacific Northwest in general is going to have to wait.

Also, after the 15th I'm going to be even busier than I am now so I won't be on GAF much.

Ugh.

I just want this semester to end so I can start working fulltime and begin stacking dollar bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom