• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakazato

Dear drunk thread... 1st drink im going to have in 6 months due to trying to keep my mom sober. Not to get drunk just to have a drink.

jb1234

Took a shot of fireball. It's not that I drink every night. It's just that there never seems to be anything else to do...

DangerStepp

got a bottle of this

X1OTC.png

and I have 5 giantbomb quicklooks queued up

night is officially kinda sad
Me and the old lady were cracking up at some old school Quick Looks last weekend.

We're GB newbs so we have a lot to catch up on.

Acrid is keeping me company while my wife slaves away ATM.

Mully

Didn't have sex with the jewish girl although I'm really into her. Like wife material. She can talk, but she's exactly what I'm into. I could care less for her nose, she's attractive to me and I want that shit.

Didn't have sex with the jewish girl although I'm really into her. Like wife material. She can talk, but she's exactly what I'm into. I could care less for her nose, she's attractive to me and I want that shit.

Mully, if you want something you gotta get it, yo

Thank your chance and don't be scared, some ladies like a man who's assertive

Mully

Mully, if you want something you gotta get it, yo

Thank your chance and don't be scared, some ladies like a man who's assertive

I'm not letting this one go. Some people think she's annoying, but she's actually really smart and cares about certain issues while still having a sarcastic attitude towards everything. In the next few days, I'm asking her to see if she wants to grab a drink or just do something.

Mully

A few drinks will remove your fear at the karaoke bar @_@

Karaoke won't happen until 3-5 dates in if I manage to get it that far. I'm a good looking and big guy. She seems to be into that, but I think I'm going to make things innocent until I know for sure.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've had two separate people just give me handfuls of weed in the last 90 minutes.

Also, it's proteus time over here.

I'm kicking back drinking a beer while my dude wanders

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've been playIng a fuckton kf Miami hotline salsaad me on SRAM

MormaPope

Banned
Wow, had a great night of drinking and tripping. Went to a huge party and got around 4 beers for free, party itself was fucking wicked. My first time on 2CI was pretty pleasant.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Go for it, she's hot and looks kinda cool too

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
oh mah god i hopped outta bed and started playing dayz and now its 220 in the afternoon and i just ordered pupusas and then my fucking piece of shit cat peed outside of her litter box. slightly queasy from the beer i drank last night

My manager at work invited me to a Halloween party.
Should I go to it?
I don't really want to, it's cold outside and I'm tired, but I'm thinking that I probably should.

My wife is sick in bed, so I'm trying to watch baseball. I haven't watched baseball in years. Like since the 90s when Kirby Puckett wasn't a wife-beater. This is SO boring.

ecurbj

Was going out for the night to an event called the Loop in my city. Shit is going down with my group and I'm drunk as shit.

coldvein

Banned
atramental stop being coy and tell me some stories, i could use some cheering up. how many jewish girls have you banged since we last spoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom