• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanspeed

Banned
Just reread what I was saying the other night.

God damn, I'm sorry! lol

Thats some seriously depressing shit. I'm not always like that, I swear.

And Atramental, a lot of people would kill to have $5000 to their name. Thats not so bad man. Really.

balddemon

Banned
I have like 350 bucks in the bank. 1/4th of a check is coming from my last job. so like 120. 280 of that is for a speeding ticket. so I hope I get a job relatively soon.

Salsa

Lol my old roommate is younger than his niece so I sort of know how that goes. how far apart are your parents and your aunt?

my grandpa is 85 and his wife is 50, so yeah

ended up hooking up with a friend of my aunt's who's 19, awesome bday, was DJ for a while and turned the party into kendrick lamar fest at like 3 am. No one knew shit about the music but they were far too wasted

atramental 1%er of drunk thread confirmed.

dude hasn't even had a job.
I earned $2000 one summer for cleaning the carpets of the Greenville Tech dorms.

Then I earned another $2000 for my work at a small but rapidly expanding web design firm. (and I'm going back to that firm after the 14th)

And the last $1000 was from cashing in a bunch of savings bonds.

If any of you guys are ever in Greenville, SC I'll take you out for drinks and pizza.

edit: Totally Homo.
intxSYC2OYVXu.gif

Kwixotik

I say no homo in a tongue-in-cheek way

Also I just finished Journey for the first time. It was awesome. I was having a terrible day until I started it.

I don't think anyone here will have the urge to visit South Carolina. I know I've never wanted to go there.

Greenville's alright. I saw an amazing show at the Handlebar there. Greenville is the second best town in SC for sure.

Actually there's a newish distillery there I've been meaning to visit. Can't remember what it's called...

AcridMeat

Banned
Also Lucky that is like a nightmare coming true. If he said, "And here's an example of trolling" and it was just your mug in manshion thread or something.

sup bros.

does anybody else ever leave a site they're currently browsing to search in google for something that's on that site?

e.g.: I had gaf open, but made a new tab in chrome to type "gaf drunk thread" and then came to post.

it's like some kind of weird addiction or something, man.

balddemon

Banned
the ending of the episode more than made up for the rest of it's shittiness.

Would've liked a second go with her now that I have some more knowledge about "positioning" and what not. Haha...

Oh well. Onto the next one.

anything happen with that other chick who I just found out had her picture deleted off minus?

sup bros.

does anybody else ever leave a site they're currently browsing to search in google for something that's on that site?

e.g.: I had gaf open, but made a new tab in chrome to type "gaf drunk thread" and then came to post.

it's like some kind of weird addiction or something, man.
I know that feel.
the ending of the episode more than made up for the rest of it's shittiness.

anything happen with that other chick who I just found out had her picture deleted off minus?
Eh... I think she found another guy that is more her type.

edit: Also, I was drinking when I showed you that pic and I was overestimating my chances with her.

I mean I know gaf (and other sites) has (have) their own search engine, but fuck that noise.

even if they're "google powered" search engines. I stick with what I know, ya know?

edit: as an aside, you guys really don't reload this page as quickly as I thought you would, being a drunk thread and all.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I mean I know gaf (and other sites) has (have) their own search engine, but fuck that noise.

even if they're "google powered" search engines. I stick with what I know, ya know?

edit: as an aside, you guys really don't reload this page as quickly as I thought you would, being a drunk thread and all.
Depends on the night. We're usually most lovely on the weekends or days coming off the weekend but there's always someone drinking in here.

Bobby Flay is so bogus. I swear he watches America's Test Kitchen then goes on tv with his "Look at my idea!"

Speaking of Flay, why do television cooks always act like their taste buds are too sophisticated for sweets, but when they make their shitty cocktails, they lean toward neutral spirits and fruit juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom