• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

clHSk9q.jpg

I don't think I like chest tattoos.

Well start gradually cutting carbs from you diet.

Also, look up slow carbing. That's what I'm currently doing to maintain my standard 175 lbs and it was how I lost all my weight that I gained during Christmas break.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
After everyone posted their height and weight in the hip hop thread I feel kinda hefty as well. Apparently I'm supposed to be in the one 40s and 50s at my height. I don't really look fat or overweight but I do work out pretty regularly. I'm confused drunk GAF. Tell me how to feel.

balddemon

Banned
I've been 6'3"/150lbs since I was 17. No matter how much I eat i cannot gain a pound. Feels bad man...

damn son. seems like half of gaf is way taller than me :( I would kill to be 6'3" or 6'4". preferably 6'6" and still athletic as fuck. I'd be playing college ball somewhere and then go to europe. but alas, I gots to do it the hard way.

and that 6' is with bball shoes on, without I'm closer to 5'10"...

balddemon

Banned
well, if you'll take a look at exhibit a, the tattoo extends in between those two nice things. motorboating is fun.

damn that chick is sexy. I hope you're smashin that wool.

good night drunkards.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
shot of whiskey
shot of rum
shot of gin
some bailey's in my cup again...with coffee.
lent is upon me, its almost twelve.
cheers to hoping I won't go to hell.

6'2"

chest tattoos are fucking glorious.

back from the bar, the first band was good but the second band sucked.

going to a buddy;s birthday on friday, trying acid for the first time

you guys ever think you know the woman who's right for you but you fuck it up and then you don't talk to her for five years? or ever again?

jesus. It's like I wish I woulda just done things differently.

kehs

Banned
you guys ever think you know the woman who's right for you but you fuck it up and then you don't talk to her for five years? or ever again?

jesus. It's like I wish I woulda just done things differently.

Five years is the cut off line, at that point, fuck them (not literally obviously....cause if you could then we'd be having an entirely different conversation)!

But why do I always feel like it was my fault?

it's like you could try and do and do better and be better and it still wouldn't change anything.

they could have been better, yeah. but still.

they're the ones who wear the dresses at night. they're the ones who cry when you say something wrong.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Dis. Don't dwell on women who aren't worth your time. Speaking on such I'm going to pursue stoner girl. This should be interesting.

Salsa

god damn I miss her, man. It might sound selfish but I miss the feeling of being next to a person who really, truly cares about you that much. I miss being loved. 5 years is a long time of feeling like that. Its still hard to make that switch some times

new boyfriend better be treating her like royalty. And I wish I never meet him cause im gonna kick him in the teeth until he has none left

ZeroRay

I don't think it matters if you're 20/30 lbs "overweight" but still in shape; BMI is pretty bullshit.

I've been 6'3"/150lbs since I was 17. No matter how much I eat i cannot gain a pound. Feels bad man...

Damn, and here I was feeling like a damn twig at 5'9 147.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom