• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
to me there's a difference between a "chest tattoo" and a "this tatto is shaped like liquid pouring down through my cleavage" tattoo. the latter is pretty tacky imo.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Again? Never tried it. I can never get into loot games, they give me that same feeling of pointless tedium as MMO's.

balddemon

Banned
well don't buy it, unless you can get it for like $30. it's fun and fun to play with other people but it gets pretty stale after a while.

I played Diablo 3 right after launch for a few weeks. Beat the main campaign but couldn't find any incentive to play it afterwards. The cool items are all at the super high difficulties and it would take me way too much time to get there just for that. That was my biggest complaint.

drunk gaf after dark is some sad stuff man
LOL

Can we go back to Salsashark posting tits again?

EDIT: Probably shouldn't say that now that my teacher is watching.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Going to the movies drunk has never been as fun as it sounds in my experience. It's boring to just sit there. But it does help if you smuggle enough booze in.

Wool

Is anyone watching Die Hard drunk tomorrow?

Nah, I got reservations.

7-white-castle-valentines-reservations-valentines-day-fails.png

I see what you're saying, each person has their own type of texture and rhythm to their masturbation. I've busted from handjobs, but that's because I think my dick isn't very specific in what it needs to get stimulated.

Seanspeed

Banned
But why do I always feel like it was my fault?

it's like you could try and do and do better and be better and it still wouldn't change anything.

they could have been better, yeah. but still.

they're the ones who wear the dresses at night. they're the ones who cry when you say something wrong.

god damn I miss her, man. It might sound selfish but I miss the feeling of being next to a person who really, truly cares about you that much. I miss being loved. 5 years is a long time of feeling like that. Its still hard to make that switch some times

new boyfriend better be treating her like royalty. And I wish I never meet him cause im gonna kick him in the teeth until he has none left
I'm not starting this shit again, but yes. I'm fucking there. This shit is 100% me. I feel for y'all.

coldvein

Banned
seanspeed.. i clicked that youtube video you posted the other night. couldnt bear to watch. i made it maybe 2 seconds. it LOOKED LIKE it was gonna be a bunch of pictures of you and your ex along with some sad music. is that what it was

Seanspeed

Banned
seanspeed.. i clicked that youtube video you posted the other night. couldnt bear to watch. i made it maybe 2 seconds. it LOOKED LIKE it was gonna be a bunch of pictures of you and your ex along with some sad music. is that what it was
Yes....

Again, sorry bout all that. Fuck.

On a positive note, I'm losing my house on the 26th. Its being put up for auction.

Here's a song that makes me happy(seriously, dont be afraid to click it):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgBeu3FVi60

Seanspeed

Banned
Why is that a good thing?
Its not. I'm not doing well.

I dont want to be a bummer, either. I'm sorry. I'm just....fucking.....I dont know.

This is the wrong place to vent. I'm not good at doing it normally. I'm just staring at a computer screen right now typing what I feel and I feel weirdly detached doing it.

Someone tell me a good story. Last time y'all got laid or something.

balddemon

Banned
No this is definitely the place to vent, I mean don't you remember when I was bitching about girls and losing my job and being drunk?

Do you have some place to go?

Dead Man

Sure it does. You just need to up your dosage.
Ugh, not if this headache is the result. Too old for this. I used to never get hangovers, now it kills me the next day.
Its not. I'm not doing well.

I dont want to be a bummer, either. I'm sorry. I'm just....fucking.....I dont know.

This is the wrong place to vent. I'm not good at doing it normally. I'm just staring at a computer screen right now typing what I feel and I feel weirdly detached doing it.

Someone tell me a good story. Last time y'all got laid or something.
My car is almost back from being at the mechanic for 9 months. That's good, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom