• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the secret to not being permanently banned from NeoGAF.com?
JustWhenIThought.jpg

I think it was mostly popular with the under 21 crowd, and much more accessible hence being available at gas stations. Definitely cheaper I think they were the price of an energy drink.

coldvein

Banned
just drank a few beers and played carcassone (sp?) for the first time. with my friend and the girl im in love with and her boyfriend. it was aight.

coldvein

Banned

hahaha. i'm not in love with her, she's jsut a new friend. she is super rad and beautiful and smart, a grown up etc etc, everythingi'd want in a lady, as far as i can tell anyway. and she thinks i'm pretty rad too. she texts me constantly.

one of those things where if we had met in a different time and place we maybe would've gotten married or something.

hahaha. i'm not in love with her, she's jsut a new friend. she is super rad and beautiful and smart, a grown up etc etc, everythingi'd want in a lady, as far as i can tell anyway. and she thinks i'm pretty rad too. she texts me constantly.

one of those things where if we had met in a different time and place we maybe would've gotten married or something.
Oh yeah I've had a few of those. Oddly enough I ended up dating one of them, so there's still hope!

coldvein

Banned
you're just gonna let her go ?

the time and place is now

you've got 5 seconds to testify

haha. i'm not going to demand that she split with her boyfriend of three years. she's actually asked me out to coffee (i went) and out to eat with her (i went). like, just me and her. we talked about a lot of stuff. she's amazing. she says she thinks she'll be breaking up with her dude soon. i'm not going to jump in like an idiot and be like I LUV U or something. i'm just going to be her friend.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Last night was fucking hilarious, pretty hungover though although the throwing up helped last night..

Space, are you bribing evilore or some shit

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Holy shit, Blame Space. I thought you really were a goner this time buddy. We must have an inside man on the mod staff.

Anyways, it's valentimes. I'll have to do something but it feels weird because I don't think it's gonna work out. That feeling is in the air.

Holy shit, Blame Space. I thought you really were a goner this time buddy. We must have an inside man on the mod staff.

Anyways, it's valentimes. I'll have to do something but it feels weird because I don't think it's gonna work out. That feeling is in the air.

Get her pregnant again.

Tokubetsu

I had drank a bit throughout teens but I never got totally loaded until college. I blacked out and pissed in/on a civil war memorial thingy.

balddemon

Banned
I got wasted when I worked at taco bell when I was 16. finished half a fifth of vodka, drove home at 4am (was closing, good thing it was literally a straight line to my house). I was so paranoid I only went 40mph in a 45 lol. anyways, got home, laid down on my couch cuz I couldn't climb up to my bed, and then the room started spinning so I threw up and then passed out for like 4 hours. not hungover though.

man that was dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom