• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot dog flavored anything just sounds like a bad idea.

This does not include the Limp Bizkit CD however. Many hours weren't spent jamming to that in middle school.

Get'sMad

I hate when I get excited for a brief second that I come across some Simpsons on syndication and then that excitement quickly vanishes because every time it's some garbage episode from the last 13 years.

ZeroRay

I hate when I get excited for a brief second that I come across some Simpsons on syndication and then that excitement quickly vanishes because every time it's some garbage episode from the last 13 years.

They don't even show the classic episodes on syndication anymore.

Glad I have my DVD's.

Edit: I just realized my fuckin' classic Simpsons DVD's are reaching 10 years old.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's crazy to think how long the Simpsons has been bad. Since last century.

ATF487

They don't even show the classic episodes on syndication anymore.

Glad I have my DVD's.

Edit: I just realized my fuckin' classic Simpsons DVD's are reaching 10 years old.

God damn it I got the first season of the Simpsons on DVD 11 years ago

now I feel old

AcridMeat

Banned
Got home from work tonight, the things I was told today about work had me laughing my ass off.

Hope you guys are doing alright. I had steak for dinner I'm feeling pretty good.

Some guy came into work tonight hammered as shit and wanted to buy Starcraft II. He couldn't enter his password on the debit machine and told us to do it, but wouldn't tell us his code. Then the mall security came in and dragged him out.

Dead Man

We should feel privileged to haved lived in a time where the Simpsons didn't suck. We are a select few.

This is the truest post I have seen on GAF.

Some guy came into work tonight hammered as shit and wanted to buy Starcraft II. He couldn't enter his password on the debit machine and told us to do it, but wouldn't tell us his code. Then the mall security came in and dragged him out.

Oh shit, that's gold.

You really want walmart wine though?
It's not Walmart but I hear Costco actually makes really decent alcohol for the price. I've had their beer and while it's nothing I'd actually go out of my way to get, it was well worth the price. I've heard the same about their spirits.

Damn, what a turn of events. Go in hoping to buy Starcraft II, end up in jail.

Okay probably not jail, but still.

balddemon

Banned

haha thats amazing.

ok drunkgaf I have a quandary: 2 giant cookies from quiktrip are sitting in front of me. to get milk or to not get milk? keep in mind I'm tired as fuck from 4.5 hours of basketball in the last 7.

Kwixotik

haha thats amazing.

ok drunkgaf I have a quandary: 2 giant cookies from quiktrip are sitting in front of me. to get milk or to not get milk? keep in mind I'm tired as fuck from 4.5 hours of basketball in the last 7.

Milk. You'll savor the experience of the cookie eating more.

balddemon

Banned
yeah I got milk and also took a much needed pee break. I am currently discussing life with a cute, married 27 year old who wants to get jiggy wit it at the club when I get a job

AcridMeat

Banned
coldvein I watched Fanboys yesterday and it got me thinking how much I wish I had a good crew to take a big roadtrip with. What say you man? Let's get high with a chief in Iowa. Or was it Idaho. fuck it

Fireside Chat #1 is go.

coldvein

Banned
coldvein I watched Fanboys yesterday and it got me thinking how much I wish I had a good crew to take a big roadtrip with. What say you man? Let's get high with a chief in Iowa. Or was it Idaho. fuck it

Fireside Chat #1 is go.

totally down to do this one day when i have a couple weeks off

pencil me in for 2035

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom