• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

kehs

Banned
Did you guys see the article about drinking alone in that first time drinking thread?

That shit is beautiful. You guys are the sole beneficiaries of my lonesome drinking, feel privileged.

kehs

Banned
Does anyone else hate when the sun comes up while youre still drinking?

Its like...,fucking sun....go back to sleep asshole

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Listen close, as life turns its pages
Machiavelli here, kickin' rhymes for the ages
Seen things in stages, wise words spoken by sages
From SkyTel to BlackBerry pages
Your crew don't phase us, we'll make you bustas pay us
Run up in your spot like CJ from San Andreas

kehs

Banned
So it turns out I like feeling shitty the morning after boozing. wtf?

Also I gotta stop going to tinychat shitfaced to hit on gaffers.

FairyD

Ahhh yeah that drunk feeling is passing over me again. I was chugging some white wine on an empty stomach from the office stash and that tipsy feeling is already here. Getting drunk at work is the best feeling ever. It doesn't even feeling like work because I have the motivation to actually fucking work!

Edit: And then after work i'm going to hit hte bar and get super fucking drunk tonight. But not too drunk because i wanna go home and spend some quality time with my stash of weed.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Just finished saying my goodbyes to the awesome guys in my local...this shit is getting sad man, some of these guys i might not ever see again...fuck...

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
Hi drunk GAF

I blew most of my money on a snowboard trip and a new tattoo, so I won't be drinking or partying for the next couple weekends. I come here asking for you fellahs to help pick up the slack and drink/party FOR me so that I may live vicariously through you.

I like Bourbon and Speyside malts, but will drink Colt45 if necessary, in case you wondering what to drink for me.

Thank you.

Rubbish King

Hi drunk GAF

I blew most of my money on a snowboard trip and a new tattoo, so I won't be drinking or partying for the next couple weekends. I come here asking for you fellahs to help pick up the slack and drink/party FOR me so that I may live vicariously through you.

I like Bourbon and Speyside malts, but will drink Colt45 if necessary, in case you wondering what to drink for me.

Thank you.

none of these sound like my cup of tea...mainly because the last two i dont even know if i can get a hold of, plus...fuck whiskey...im 19

Minamu

Welp, I got my first ever encounter with a knuckle fist to the face tonight (27) :lol Some random dude wanted to stare me down on the dance floor for no apparent reason whatsoever. He was a bit drunk and I didn't back down the first time he wanted to try me out (so I'm obviously at fault as well, I did kinda antagonize him a bit). The second time, he raised his fist up between our close faces and signaled me to come closer which I did. I knew that he was going to go for it but I didn't really care. I was like less than 20cm from his face, with his closed fist in between so there wasn't much swinging room to speak of. He barely hit me at all but I got a small knock back from the surprise. Being drunk, he didn't even draw blood from that distance. And I knew that a guard was watching us all along so I signaled him half a second later xD The guy walked away with the guard on his tail.

Edit: First post in this thread. I'm not really drunk though, I only bought one 4.5% cider tonight, which is pretty much more than usual.

Minamu

You should have stabbed him.
Haha yeah, why didn't I think of that? Bottles all over, could've made a shiv in seconds!
A friend brought a cricket bat of sorts to the movies tonight, that was a bit weird. Though it was only because we needed something to make a banner of, walking as a troupe for some reason.

Minamu

If I had tried that, I would probably have gotten a lot more than one pathetic attempt to hurt me. It's gonna be interesting to see how my face feels tomorrow though I guess.

Rubbish King

So I live with my mom and she gets pissed everytime when I get home reeking like weed. What are some tips to eliminate the smell before I get home?

A: Dont smoke in the room your chilling, go to another room for a spliff

B: Get a vaporiser

C: Do bongs/pipes...less smoke to cling to you

D: Assuming you are going to a friends to smoke, bring a spare t-shirt leave your coat in a closet and also if you wanna totally go crazy, take a change of clothes

E:When you get in go straight to the shower

Also anyone know why ninjaboi is banned, i cant figure it out

Minamu

You gotta hit them back man. Sometimes the security won't be around.
Yeah maybe you're right. I've never really been in that kind of situation before so I didn't really know what to expect. I was kinda hoping he was gonna do something so I could've called the cops on him and maybe get some cash out of it but that didn't really pan out since the guard never came back xD Eh, he was obviously not receptive to my "playful" attitude and I should've backed down way earlier instead of basically picking a fight by playing along with him.

Edit: also, I didn't want to risk getting into an argument with the guards and potentially getting thrown out or worse.

A: Dont smoke in the room your chilling, go to another room for a spliff

B: Get a vaporiser

C: Do bongs/pipes...less smoke to cling to you

D: Assuming you are going to a friends to smoke, bring a spare t-shirt leave your coat in a closet and also if you wanna totally go crazy, take a change of clothes

E:When you get in go straight to the shower

Also anyone know why ninjaboi is banned, i cant figure it out

He called women terrible drivers.

Wool

Maybe this is a stupid question, but can I mail beer to my buddy a couple states away? I'm not concerned with the legality of it, I just don't know if it can be shipped without exploding or something. Would being in a cold airplane make a beer explode? He's got this fancy beer they only make once a year, but they don't have it here so we want to do a swap.

Minamu

I'm out, I'm gonna make some tea, play some pixelogic on my phone and watch Marilyn Monroe's Some Like it Hot from 1959 instead :) Tomorrow is another day for partying.

Rubbish King

Maybe this is a stupid question, but can I mail beer to my buddy a couple states away? I'm not concerned with the legality of it, I just don't know if it can be shipped without exploding or something. Would being in a cold airplane make a beer explode? He's got this fancy beer they only make once a year, but they don't have it here so we want to do a swap.

Well i think its illegal, but if you Styrofoam that shit up it'll be fine

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Do it through ups. If USPS catches you you might be in some trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom