• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resilient

Drunk GAF, I get drunk all the time but I feel like this thread is an exclusive drunk threa with commediau and a few other drunk bastards. So I don't post all the time. I'm drunk now and love GAF :( :(

:'(

Drunk at a wedding !

Drunk GAF, I get drunk all the time but I feel like this thread is an exclusive drunk threa with commediau and a few other drunk bastards. So I don't post all the time. I'm drunk now and love GAF :( :(

:'(

Drunk at a wedding !

Don't worry brah, we love you too!

...So I got in a circle and chugged whiskey. I'm gonna go back to sleep until I'm not hungover, I guess.

Oops. Parents found me drunk

parents-just-dont-understand-copy.jpg

EloquentM

aka Mannny

It's really awful how you were at a nice relaxing party with friends and some jerk spiked your drinks and you definitely don't want to hang out with those people cuz drinking is not cool.
lol they didn't even say anything. I should've just stayed in my room instead of acting crazy. Wine makes me rowdy though. Lol I had a bottle of wine, champagne, and downed a bottle of dos Equis.

Resilient

Minamu, never hit them back. And never put yourself In a position to be hit. Too many children have died in Australianrecently because of tempers flaring, and one hit is all it takes for you to fall and crack your head on concrete, causing permanent brain damage. So like I said, never hit them back. It ain't worth it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Minamu, never hit them back. And never put yourself In a position to be hit. Too many children have died in Australianrecently because of tempers flaring, and one hit is all it takes for you to fall and crack your head on concrete, causing permanent brain damage. So like I said, never hit them back. It ain't worth it.

Thanks, mom.

Minamu

Yeah it doesn't really interest me and while he might've been on drugs, most of the fault was mine tbh. I kinda agree with snuggler too but I see the logic (y)

Edit: Now it's time for more party. My vodka mix was not good! I probably won't be available for drunk talk later either :)

balddemon

Banned
I need a drink but I don't much want to go out alone. so I'll probably buy some beer and play disgaea or watch the wire.

all my friends have pretty much stopped texting me since I quit working at 24 hour :(

I got so drunk today I could not remember my card pin at the bar and felt so embarssed that I could not pay for the drinks. luckliy now that I am at home and half sober I seem to remember it. lol.

I got so drunk today I could not remember my card pin at the bar and felt so embarssed that I could not pay for the drinks. luckliy now that I am at home and half sober I seem to remember it. lol.

I got so wasted some nights ago that I apparently decided to play fifa 13 and I beat some guy real bad that he spammed me with messages talking shit. Saw them the next day.

I don't remember any of it but damn I must have kicked some ass.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

Run that shit as credit dawg.

What beer?

Starting with a couple tall Blue Moons. Nothing special but it's tasty. Then I'll get down and dirty with some cans of bud light.

Shit is fucked but I got an Apple TV today and it seems cool.

kehs

Banned

Starting with a couple tall Blue Moons. Nothing special but it's tasty. Then I'll get down and dirty with some cans of bud light.

Blue moons are cool, if you're out and about.

I'd getting down on some new castles, bought a twelve pack.

Hope I don't finish them, I'm supposed to be slowing things down.

Dunno if you have any other iShit buuut if you do get airvideo ASAP. Game changer.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Dunno if you have any other iShit buuut if you do get airvideo ASAP. Game changer.

Just a 4S for now, but I just looked that up and it sounds kick ass. My plans to get an iPad this winter were thwarted but maybe that's a good thing since at this point people would start to call me an appletard or something like that.

I want a cigarette so bad right now but it's moments like these were I can't indulge. Fucking slippery slope.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
You're right, I don't have to have one, but man it would hit the fuckin spot right now. That smoke rushing through my lungs... I have been bumming a few a night when I go out with friends, but still, having quit the actual addiction I just can't let the habit creep back into my life. So as amazing as a camel menthol sounds right now, I have to resist or risk slipping down that slope. I don't want to be a stinking, hacking, coughing, spitting cancer junky again. I beat that shit.

But really I'm just too buzzed to drive right now if cigs were more accessible I'd c rack.

kehs

Banned
I just bought two bags of bugles because the fucking dipshit that stocks the vending machine decided to replace my beloved fritos with bugles.

There's already a goddamn bugles selection. We don't need two.

I'm totally gonna sue whoever is responsible for this, I ended up having to settle for bbq lays because I sure as shit aint eating bugles with newcastle.

Fuck you vending machine guy.

goodfella

Went to a strip club for the first time.

Was weird.

Free entry thought so we though fuck it.

A friend ended up paying for a private dance for me. Fucking weird. And awkward. Saw some vag though :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom