• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to a strip club for the first time.

Was weird.

Free entry thought so we though fuck it.

A friend ended up paying for a private dance for me. Fucking weird. And awkward. Saw some vag though :/
Wow. Free entry? Ive been to some sketchy ass titty bars and they always force me to fork over a few bucks at minimum.

goodfella

Wow. Free entry? Ive been to some sketchy ass titty bars and they always force me to fork over a few bucks at minimum.

Yeah, it was pretty cool.

Strangely I recently made friends with a stripper who worked there. She said would get me in for free some time, but there just happened to be a free thing going on tonight as we were wondering the town looking for a decent bar.

I am shocked at how far they go for a £20 dance. Damn.

goodfella

I was shocked when she started rubbing her tits in my face in a non-contact, cheapest you can get, dance.

I was even more shocked when she pulled off her panties and started crushing my boner and strumming herself in my face.

She was fucking hot though. Not dirty in any way.

Also she said she was studying law at a decent uni, and was to become a corporate lawyer. I believe her tbh.

Minus_Me

I've known two chicks who stripped their way through school. I tend to believe them unless it looks like they have a drug/alcohol problem.

Minus_Me

I'm pretty sure I lost a contract because I brought someone to Korean BBQ once. They clearly got mad at me for having to cook their own food. I was thinking of bringing someone to an Ethiopian resto, but they make you eat with your hands. Rich snobs hate that.

Sands on 15th in Ballard, bro. Free entry all day, every day.

From what I hear, the quality is about what you'd expect for a no cover strip club.

drunk gaf needs to invade tinychat, bunch of litte bitches in there right now

aside from me that is
I'm down for this.

Wool

I'm pretty sure I lost a contract because I brought someone to Korean BBQ once. They clearly got mad at me for having to cook their own food. I was thinking of bringing someone to an Ethiopian resto, but they make you eat with your hands. Rich snobs hate that.

Are you a contractor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom