• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mully

Why do two good looking sisters have to work at my bar?

Why do two good looking sisters break up with their boyfriends two months ago?

Why do two good looking sisters who broke up with their exes two months ago come on to me the first day they're back working?

Why do I have to choose?

FUCK.

DRUNK ON LONG ISLAND ICED TEAS MADE BY THE PRETTIER BUT DUMBER ONE. I WANT HER PUSSY IN MY MOUTH.

THE OTHER ONE WANTED DICK PICS?!?!?!?!!

If you want ppl to like you just ask them shit that pertains to them and listen to what they have to say. That's what I was doing at the party I was at tonight.

Made a couple more friends out of it as well.

Anyways, I need to get to bed. Later.

I can't get into this sex-begging music.

This shit is more up my ally.

Panties be moist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWxg4tE-QbM

The prettier one grabbed my ass and the better body one wanted dick pics/has had a crush on me since I was a freshman in college.

They're sisters though. Let's assume they're both texting each other back and forth depending on what you do/say with which one.

FOr waht its worth I once got with a girl who had a twin sister. There's no doubt in my mind the other one knew what her sister was up to within hours.

Same concept applies to girls. Girls are people too.

oh i know. judy frustrated this girl im taking to i know has feelings for me but is getting caught up on this "asshole" (as she says it, not me, not being nice guy hurr) should rpobably work out and lift n shit.

edit: I love how both atramental and I have said we're going to bed, yet here we are, posting again....lol

cant resist the urge to post.

also nic cage kickin ass on tv now.

Never been cross faded but I got the spins one time from smoking cigars and drinking too much and it was the worst thing ever. I literally felt like I was on one of those fair rides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom