• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish people here recofgnized me and not me just posting and no one notiing me acaee that happsn a lto and i got me another soco and coke

i just runk tedxted this girl that she was pretty and she said thank you with a :) face thigy and mayte this migt work crosses fingers

lso midnights ur pretty cool

not without me saying that midnights looks like an idiot.

apparently.

i dont know.

Drop your crusade boy. It's over.

forgiveness.jpg

I'll tell you one thing I'm never posting a picture of my face again and/or webcamming. God damn what a disaster.

EdmondD

i wish people here recofgnized me and not me just posting and no one notiing me acaee that happsn a lto and i got me another soco and coke

i just runk tedxted this girl that she was pretty and she said thank you with a :) face thigy and mayte this migt work crosses fingers

lso midnights ur pretty cool

I recognize you. You are cool.

I recognize you. You are cool.

ur sexy

i hsr no ifrs ehsts going on but this bottle of southern comfort is pretty much gone al 750ml im a lgih weight but fuckit it s my medication that does it and im glad i get drunk quicker cause its cheeper

toy fugs fucking rock clad i ojined this forum ins tea of some of the dumb ones ive been apart of

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
just woke up... 10:37am

spent about £3.50 yesterday...probably had 20-30 spent on me, now I'm kinda still drunk and getting ready for my dad to drop off a van which i then have to fill...

then to another pub!

leaving at 7:00am tomorrow though which sucks

Rubbish King

ur sexy

i hsr no ifrs ehsts going on but this bottle of southern comfort is pretty much gone al 750ml im a lgih weight but fuckit it s my medication that does it and im glad i get drunk quicker cause its cheeper

toy fugs fucking rock clad i ojined this forum ins tea of some of the dumb ones ive been apart of

same here man, i love GAF, ive never come across one i've thought was better

Rubbish King

Just read back a couple pages
what the fuck is with the drama, this is a place for drunk camaraderie and hurting my feelings
It's a love hate relationship. You gotta admit. I know that's how I feel.

Cuz apparently he likes to talk shit in a certain chat.

Coldvein's been in drunk thread since forever, you cant talk shit about him..

why does everyone havea big show pic

*Scans avatars*

What?

Rubbish King

I remember nothing

also guise seanspeeds coming to the darkside (My island) and i think one of you should sneak in his suitcase over here, preferably eloquent...or minus...macuser can if he dresses like freedom

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just read back a couple pages
what the fuck is with the drama, this is a place for drunk camaraderie and hurting my feelings

Coldvein's been in drunk thread since forever, you cant talk shit about him..

We've been in drunk thread since before you even had a GAF account. Know your place.

Rubbish King

One day I will find the real identity of Snuggler and I will do a worldwide press release with Obama because our countrys leader sucks

-Tashbrooke

ALSO snuggler i have been here since the first drunkthread so hush

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've given you plenty of chances but you keep attacking me. I'm just trying to defend myself here.

There was actually a drunk thread before that but only a very select few know about it.

Rubbish King

I've given you plenty of chances but you keep attacking me. I'm just trying to defend myself here.

There was actually a drunk thread before that but only a very select few know about it.

I just assumed you were a grumpy GAF character

you always tell people who are new to fuck off, i dont attack you or try to offend you i call you grumpy, you do the same thing in different ways, i just thought that was our relationship

We've never had a conversation about anything..just insult eachother

You just usually belittle me and spell my name wrong, whilst i talk bollocks

Now i feel bad

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom