• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
Kansas city, KS
Olathe, KS for yours truly.
Great BBQ and bars, if you like that kinda thing. Cheap living, easy females (although you can train them to be a good gf), and beautiful weather.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Kansas city, KS
Olathe, KS for yours truly.
Great BBQ and bars, if you like that kinda thing. Cheap living, easy females (although you can train them to be a good gf), and beautiful weather.

sounds nice but, easy females, train? "you can't turn a hoe into a housewife" they say. I'd wager the same for males as well.

balddemon

Banned
sounds nice but, easy females, train? "you can't turn a hoe into a housewife" they say. I'd wager the same for males as well.
I guess what I mean is I could take girl home just about every time I go to the bar if I had my own car/apartment/house, but there are also plenty of places to meet chicas and/or a lot of the girls wanna stick around the next morning.

Just don't go to lawrence if you want a wholesome, upstanding young woman. 18 year olds are fun and slutty but sooo annoyin and are bad at drinking.

I guess what I mean is I could take girl home just about every time I go to the bar if I had my own car/apartment/house, but there are also plenty of places to meet chicas and/or a lot of the girls wanna stick around the next morning.

Just don't go to lawrence if you want a wholesome, upstanding young woman. 18 year olds are fun and slutty but sooo annoyin and are bad at drinking.

Is this for real or what you tell yourself?
dude, they're slutty, it's not hard. I sound like a douchebag, but it's for real :lol

Haha if you're in college seriously don't underestimate the power of having your own place.
Also probably got a little to drunk the other night and made some very questionable decisions with girls smh :lol ....:/

Seanspeed

Banned
A god damn mansion. They had a guest building as big as most peoples regular houses. Pool, on top of a hill, etc.

He tried.

Obviously he didn't. You dont need to 'try' in that sort of situation. Pretty sure hot chicks just naturally gravitate towards houses like that involuntarily.

Seanspeed

Banned
The last thing you want is to have a party in your parents nice huge house.
They'll get over it. Seriously. They're rich and can afford to still keep loving you. Its the less well off parents that might disown you.

:lol, if you just walk outside and crack open s beer/drink.....they will come
They will. They'll just start appearing from the bushes and trees and shit. I've seen nature shows about it.

hah if you're a dad and you are gone for five months and your kid throws parties in an attempt to get laid, and you get pissed about it,you should go back to dad school.

Edit: also, I would be disappointed if my son did not throw at least one party. Granted, I would also like if he tried to keep it a secret, as that indicates a healthy amount of fear.

They will. They'll just start appearing from the bushes and trees and shit. I've seen nature shows about it.
:lmao, I can picture it
hah if you're a dad and you are gone for five months and your kid throws parties in an attempt to get laid, and you get pissed about it,you should go back to dad school.

Edit: also, I would be disappointed if my son did not throw at least one party. Granted, I would also like if he tried to keep it a secret, as that indicates a healthy amount of fear.
If/when I have kids and they don't try to have parties when I'm gone I'd be kinda disappointed. I know how I was in high school and How i am in college right now. Hell some of my friends parents even let us drink in their houses and would drink with us during high school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom