• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanspeed

Banned
I've met a lot of people the past couple days selling stuff on Craigslist. Everybody's been real nice. I hear all these horror stories about Craigslist but I've never had a bad experience so far.

AcridMeat

Banned
UQ4sLGD.gif
I don't smoke

I mean yeah I'm the greatest at that.

Wool

I can't think of what to write.

I'll drink to that.

I found a sperm bank in this town "Missoula, Montana" that will pay me $1000 a month to donate 2-3 times a week. The only requirement I don't meet is that I am left-handed. Do you think they would be able to tell if I went in there and did all the paperwork with my right hand? It would look like a 4 year-old's handwriting, but I don't think they would call me out.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'll drink to that.

I found a sperm bank in this town "Missoula, Montana" that will pay me $1000 a month to donate 2-3 times a week. The only requirement I don't meet is that I am left-handed. Do you think they would be able to tell if I went in there and did all the paperwork with my right hand? It would look like a 4 year-old's handwriting, but I don't think they would call me out.
This is both the most ridiculous and funniest thing I've read in a while.

coldvein

Banned
I'll drink to that.

thats my home town dawg DO IT

Wool

thats my home town dawg DO IT

Really? I know some people in Missoula. It's pretty nice. Better than Great Falls without a doubt. The real issue is that it's 200 miles away. I like driving, and I'd still come out ahead, but that has got to put some wear and tear on the car going 800-1200 miles a week.

Seanspeed

Banned
MILF was hitting on me at a Subway today. Like it wasn't even subtle, she knew what she wanted.

I use the term milf loosely. Did not look so bueno.
What you're saying is that some sad, desperate old woman was hitting on you at Subway, then.

And now that you've had some drinks, your brain is actually converting that sad old woman into somebody who might have been fuckable in hindsight.

duuuude that would be awesome. where did they have it at?
KeyArena. It was a lot of fun. It was before I was of drinking age though so I imagine the next one I go to will be even better.

I'll let you know if I hear of anything anytime soon man.

MILF was hitting on me at a Subway today. Like it wasn't even subtle, she knew what she wanted.

I use the term milf loosely. Did not look so bueno.
Did she work at Subway or was she just a customer there?

Customer.

wow. what an opportunity. im definitely banging the next milf who throws herself at me

Opportunity cost is the cost of any activity measured in terms of the value of the next best alternative forgone (that is not chosen). It is the sacrifice related to the second best choice available to someone, or group, who has picked among several mutually exclusive choices.The opportunity cost is also the "cost" (as a lost benefit) of the forgone products after making a choice.

What you're saying is that some sad, desperate old woman was hitting on you at Subway, then.

And now that you've had some drinks, your brain is actually converting that sad old woman into somebody who might have been fuckable in hindsight.

Actually, I'm kind of bummed that she hit on me in the first place. She had one of those plastic surgery faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom