• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, both ya'll need to snap the fuck out of this depressing self-loathing shit and just say fuck it.

Both of you have way too many awesome qualities and characteristics about yourselves to dwell on whether someone accepts you or not. Relationships should never serve as the validation for your living your life.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Man, both ya'll need to snap the fuck out of this depressing self-loathing shit and just say fuck it.

Both of you have way too many awesome qualities and characteristics about yourselves to dwell on whether someone accepts you or not. Relationships should never serve as the validation for your living your life.
Hm I certainly don't self loathe. I just don't expect anything from anyone these days.

Edit: I mean my attitude is more or less, "fuck it" hence my don't count on anyone shtick.

im drunk as fuck and telling all my younger siblings how sorry i am lmao

i am a lesser gaffer and this is the first time i was first post for the beginning of a new thread. i am happy.

Never in my life have I passed out from drinking too much but tonight might be the night. The saddest part is I know later on I'll be drinking just as much trying to catch this feeling again. It'll never be enough.

glycolPathway_wl.png

I need a drink.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
FTL is the shit. Play it, dude. There's nothing else like it.

YEAH SNUG THAT'S TRUE BUT AT THE SAME TIME IT'S NOT SO BAD YA KNOW?

That's true. The shit I'm dealing with is advanced but at the same time my person is at it's most advanced. The self loathing that used to weigh me down is gone.

Wool I read your post before the edit, it's okay.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've always wanted to get into reading books but it's such a commitment.

Shocking news of the night: Coldvein reads books.

books huh. I can barely finish comics. I think my brain is broken. one time I got really drunk and played the FTL tutorial and nothing made sense at all so I just clicked all over the place.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
books huh. I can barely finish comics. I think my brain is broken. one time I got really drunk and played the FTL tutorial and nothing made sense at all so I just clicked all over the place.

Tutorials just confuse. Play the main game once or twice and you'll get it.

Wool

Wool I read your post before the edit, it's okay.

DAMN I've been caught. I always type a whole bunch of shit out and then decide it's stupid.

This "Faster Than Light" game, do I need to be connected to the internet to play it? I have literally just been playing GTA2 and minesweeper since I move on January 1st. I need something I can play without internet or TV.

JTwo is always talking about pentagon or something

I've never been able to read books. I just don't have the attention span I guess. I've tried reading the popular/well regarded ones and nothing has stuck.

The only book I've actually genuinely enjoyed in my life is Holes and I've read that like 10 times now.

Salsa

do you like it!? that shit was so exciting for me, first time i read it...

so far it's great, I did watch most of the first season of the show though

thing is, english not being my first language, some of the old-timey expressions used throw me off, but between the Kindle's dictionary + the fact that the TV show's fresh in my mind I can easily find myself

im eager to finish it though and start the second one where I actually dont know what happens

and yeah im always reading a book, read people god dammit

edit: FTL is THE SHIT

Downloaded Beyond the Black Rainbow.

Gonna watch this during the weekend when I have time to do so.

edit: saw it got mixed reviews but that's okay. I want to form my own opinion on this movie.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm actually legitimately lifted high for the first time as opposed to being slightly buzzed the first few times. Get this, I now understand every single weed reference of any movie/tv/piece of media ever. I can answer any question of high universe correctly right now. My mind is an open sardine can.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I can also tell you what characters of any media entertainment in any given show/movie were high.

I just realized that robin Williams in good will hunting was high the whole damn movie.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I just realized what GAF members have been posting high. Wow this is insane.

Also time is slowed down significantly. Time is relative makes so much sense. Oh shit Albert Einstein is a stoner.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This "Faster Than Light" game, do I need to be connected to the internet to play it? I have literally just been playing GTA2 and minesweeper since I move on January 1st. I need something I can play without internet or TV.

Get it from the official website or GOG. They're DRM free. The Steam version needs Steam to launch which will inevitably fuck you over if you try to run it in offline mode.

Gandalf was high as fuck.

I'm thinking about learning how to cast spells.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iCeH4FxyfE

Minus_Me

I did a small inventory. We finished off 5 bottles of Rum since last Friday among the wine and beer some people brought. It was a small party but nothing major. I feel dirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom