• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Why is the moon out at the beach? Come on down to the water it's warm. This is perfect. You're perfect. If I say so it's cause I can't see through you. Not like this water. That's always been clear.

balddemon

Banned
100ppp you peons
1W5hrFo.png

Minus_Me

It snowed a lot in Montreal today, can't say that its cold though. I went out to the dep to buy a pack of cigs and made a snow angel in the park.

balddemon

Banned
it's supposed to snow here tomorrow. kstate canceled tomorrow's classes, and ku is waiting until 6am tomorrow. sposed to get like 9 inches of snow :O

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Snow is sticky as shit here. Bitches is all freaked out and staying home, so I'm one of the only people here at work. I've spent the entire day on the internet. I could whip out my dick and start beating it off right now and no one would know.

I love getting snow in Seattle. The city shuts down and depending on where you live, if you need to get to the store you can literally snowboard there.

I tried following along with that PS thread but between the pace of the thread and GAF going down every minute, it was next to impossible. I'd refresh and there'd be 7 new pages.

Drunk thread clearly we need to step our game up.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I tried following along with that PS thread but between the pace of the thread and GAF going down every minute, it was next to impossible. I'd refresh and there'd be 7 new pages.

Drunk thread clearly we need to step our game up.
Who are you? Your avatar is not familiar.

50ppp is best ppp

50ppp is a lot easier for for my eyes to manage, but maybe that's because im still using a tiny ass monitor. 100ppp still seems like to much information at the sametime, 50ppp limits my reading intake so that i at least retain half of what I've read inside my brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom