• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh Christ I'm watching baseball. There is lots I beer here though. I've been a dayz blinds closing phonecall ignoring piece of shit this weekend.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
0vnkm.jpg
hexagon babe

Get'sMad

I ran out of my regular shower gel and for some reason used this women's "cherry blossom" bodywash from some shitty gift basket an ex got from her work the other year and left over here

I smell like a grandma

Can't wait for this semester to be over with... Been so fucking busy.

Hopefully I can have a fun time on the art and design student trip to Atlanta.

Mully

It's started to rain and wind. I'm not interested in walking home in the rain. Why not run home on the empty streets instead?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Fuckin' secret service is here at work and I'm locked down in my office. I really want to slip out to my car for a toke but thanks to this BS I can't. What a weird day.

Anyways, trying to think of something progressive to do this week. Life is starting to feel stagnant again and I need to take my shit to the next level.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Good luck. Mine will be on Thursday.

Good luck to you!

First day went well, factory work in the dispatch section, apparently i was pretty quick doing it for my first day and made minimal errors..Now to kick back and have a few bottles of spitfire that my dad has bought me..Good thing is it doesnt really get boring as your constantly doing something, however it sucks something fierce being on my feet all day.. id give it a good 7/10 as a day goes... Knackered out, you yanks probably won't be on here until i've fallen asleep so i raise my glass to you all, might not post for a few days but may your drunken experiences be wonderful...

PEACE OUT

coldvein

Banned
Good luck to you!

First day went well, factory work in the dispatch section, apparently i was pretty quick doing it for my first day and made minimal errors..Now to kick back and have a few bottles of spitfire that my dad has bought me..Good thing is it doesnt really get boring as your constantly doing something, however it sucks something fierce being on my feet all day.. id give it a good 7/10 as a day goes... Knackered out, you yanks probably won't be on here until i've fallen asleep so i raise my glass to you all, might not post for a few days but may your drunken experiences be wonderful...

PEACE OUT

just wait until you get to go stand up all day while you're brutally hungover

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
just wait until you get to go stand up all day while you're brutally hungover

That sounds torturous. I'm surprised that people in developed nations are still doing that kind of work. I guess I should be grateful that I have a high enough intelligence level to not have to do physical labor.

Wool

I'm on my feet all day, but I like it. Sitting all day is supposed to be pretty bad for you.

That said, I'd rather have a sitting job because it'd probably pay more.

What defines a drunk?

I used to think of an alcoholic as someone who let their alcohol get in their way. You know, work, school or whatever.
However, lately I've found myself drink g almost every free night I have. Say I end my shift at 4PM, I'll start drinking at 6PM. The later I have to get up the next morning the more I drink.

Still, I work as I should. i hang with people as often as I can.. I think I drink because I'm bored... Anyone who recognize themselves!? I love beer, I love alcohol..

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
What defines a drunk?

I used to think of an alcoholic as someone who let their alcohol get in their way. You know, work, school or whatever.
However, lately I've found myself drink g almost every free night I have. Say I end my shift at 4PM, I'll start drinking at 6PM. The later I have to get up the next morning the more I drink.

Still, I work as I should. i hang with people as often as I can.. I think I drink because I'm bored... Anyone who recognize themselves!? I love beer, I love alcohol..

Shut the fuck up.

coldvein

Banned
hahahaha

so ...... i'm just drinking mountain dew throwback tonight. trying to assemble my first powerpoint presentation ever, about integrated pest management for my environmental issues class. i have to present it tomorrow. i hate my life right now. i feel like such a douche.

AcridMeat

Banned
hahahaha

so ...... i'm just drinking mountain dew throwback tonight. trying to assemble my first powerpoint presentation ever, about integrated pest management for my environmental issues class. i have to present it tomorrow. i hate my life right now. i feel like such a douche.
Man what I'd give to be in that class tomorrow.

coldvein

Banned
seriously, fuck this, it looks like a fourth grader made this thing, acrid you dont want to see me talking about horticultural oils and introducing the natural predators of apple mites to fight pest infestations FUCK FUCK FUCK

thats right bitch im talking about horticultural oils

coldvein

Banned
well my drunk friends .. i did way better on my integrated pest management presentation than i thought i would, all the other fools were like reading out of their research papers while presenting, i was just on the fly no notes just my powerpoint like BAM BAM HORTICULTURAL OILS etc .. good day today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom