• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

Heh. My high school crush/the first girl I ever asked out and get rejected by ran into my brother today and asked him how I was doing.

Kinda glad that I never got involved with her because apparently she was (and perhaps still is) psychotic.

I think I'm kind of psychotic. Not the hyper, violent, overreacting kind of psychotic, but definitely a little off.

kehs

Banned
Burger King is doing delivery in the area where my shop is.

So awesome.

They've also added a veggie burger to their menu, wtf?

lush

Doubt it.

jKnuIad.gif

Andrew.

Banned
Sup fellas.

So this is the new drunk thread huh? Spec-tac-u-lar.

Jose tonight with a dash of Stella.

Also some old flame is supposed to call me later and I havent talked to her in years. She's a bit nutty, but I'm fucking starving for vagina. Might have to bite.

balddemon

Banned

half my driveway is blocked in but we shoveled an exit after the first foot of snow. but now I can't even turn the truck enough to get out due to the icy slushy shit that's everywhere. if my truck can't get out of the driveway, I'm sure as hell not taking a pos buick or minivan out on the roads...

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I laughed. I always laugh at stupid deaths like that. In movies and games. It reminds me of final destination which I always assumed was a slew of cleverly weaved comedies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom