• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mully

You guys ever have gradual mini strokes before? It's when you start to lose the way you think and talk. It happens at least every year or two. It's happening to me right now. I feel like I've gradually gotten dumber over the past week and a half.

lush

Hadn't even seen his newest one. Last one i watched was where somebody hit his car and somebody else came up and stole his system.

You guys ever have gradual mini strokes before? It's when you start to lose the way you think and talk. It happens at least every year or two. It's happening to me right now. I feel like I've gradually gotten dumber over the past week and a half.
Maybe not a mini-stroke, but I've definitely been going through a weird stage lately where I've been thinking about how I form my thoughts and convert them to speech and it's really fucking with my mind. Hard to explain, but I think I kind of maybe know what you mean.

balddemon

Banned
now I'm wanting to delete my facebook....chick I was hooking up with, who said she didn't want to be in a relationship because she just got divorced and we worked together at the time (this is my last job)...she just entered a relationship with a guy who also works there. wtf? might just unfriend them both, or get rid of facebook. turns out some friends aren't really friends at all. good thing no one will be home tomorrow, I can get drunk as fuck :(

You guys say you don't like it but you keep going back. You keep having the urge to see how other people are living their lives. Looking at all the pictures of people having good times.

balddemon

Banned
what I really need to do is block neogaf, deactivate facebook, and quit playing games. focus on working out, getting a job, and training for basketball so I can go to school for free. games, gaf, and fb (and shit from previous chapters of my life) are obstructing me from accomplishing anything.

I think what I'll do is block gaf from midnight until 8pm of every day, so that way I'm stuck with the shitty mobile interface for 20 hours of the day and can focus on improving my life.

Minus_Me

You guys say you don't like it but you keep going back. You keep having the urge to see how other people are living their lives. Looking at all the pictures of people having good times.

The problem is that people never post their failures or any negative times in their life. It makes everyone look happy and content. My gf has a successful artist on her Facebook who makes tons of cash, has popularity and a small celebrity, and yet is totally addicted to blow. He hasn't paraded that fact around.

All I do on Facebook is make meme images of my son for friends or post dumb shit. Zero drama or typical bad boy Facebook bullshit.

I only have like 50 people on my list though.

All I do on Facebook is make meme images of my son for friends or post dumb shit. Zero drama or typical bad boy Facebook bullshit.

I only have like 50 people on my list though.

Where I live if you don't have 1,000 people you're a loser.

what I really need to do is block neogaf, deactivate facebook, and quit playing games. focus on working out, getting a job, and training for basketball so I can go to school for free. games, gaf, and fb (and shit from previous chapters of my life) are obstructing me from accomplishing anything.

I think what I'll do is block gaf from midnight until 8pm of every day, so that way I'm stuck with the shitty mobile interface for 20 hours of the day and can focus on improving my life.

I come to GAF because my life is going nowhere, not the other way around.

I have a couple friends with several hundred or a couple thousand people on their list... All that results in is endless bickering hah. But my friend likes to run his mouth so I think he wants it that way.

balddemon

Banned
I come to GAF because my life is going nowhere, not the other way around.

and so do I, which creates a perpetual cycle of pathetic bullshit.

realize life is pathetic --> do nothing about it --> browse gaf --> realize life is pathetic --> do nothing --> gaf etc etc

it's time to change. time to break free of the chains of gaf. time to write a new chapter with a bright outlook and fresh start.

in other words, it's time to get my shit together.

and so do I, which creates a perpetual cycle of pathetic bullshit.

realize life is pathetic --> do nothing about it --> browse gaf --> realize life is pathetic --> do nothing --> gaf etc etc

it's time to change. time to break free of the chains of gaf. time to write a new chapter with a bright outlook and fresh start.

in other words, it's time to get my shit together.

Hope you make it.

Do people actually still judge others based on friend count nowadays? I thought that died in Myspace (and in high school)?

High school mentality never dies.

As much as I like seeing you on here Bald, I agree completely with your last couple posts and am happy to see you so motivated about improving your life and getting out of your situation. Hopefully you can channel that motivation and turn it into results.

Heh. My high school crush/the first girl I ever asked out and get rejected by ran into my brother today and asked him how I was doing.

Kinda glad that I never got involved with her because apparently she was (and perhaps still is) psychotic.

balddemon

Banned
you'd better fuck her, atramental.

well fellas, I'm off to bed, gotta be up in 6 hours...not happening since I slept from 5-8 earlier today...oh well.

adios.

Heh. My high school crush/the first girl I ever asked out and get rejected by ran into my brother today and asked him how I was doing.

Kinda glad that I never got involved with her because apparently she was (and perhaps still is) psychotic.
You need at least one crazy girl experience in your life IMO

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
ixGve.jpg

I like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom