• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I remember in the most recent pirates of the Caribbean movie where the group of pirates are in a cave and a stalactite falls and impales one of the pirates. I busted out laughing in the theatre because it was so random and unnecessary.

AcridMeat

Banned
Pirates...3, was with a group of friends at the theatre. I was really tired, fell asleep 30 minutes in and woke up to the post credits teaser. Solid movie.

Was talking to this guy in class today and he brought up some story about how a girl was trying to get him to smash while her boyfriend was there. Apparently the bf was into the whole thing. But the guy said no.

What would you do drunk gaf?

balddemon

Banned
Was talking to this guy in class today and he brought up some story about how a girl was trying to get him to smash while her boyfriend was there. Apparently the bf was into the whole thing. But the guy said no.

What would you do drunk gaf?

like...cuckolding? if I was confident I could get it up with him in there, and she was really hot, then I'd probably do it. might need some booze in me first though.

balddemon

Banned
well, if the twigs and berries don't touch, and no eye contact is made, it's not gay. I'd be down with the DP (not in the same hole, duh).

Pirates...3, was with a group of friends at the theatre. I was really tired, fell asleep 30 minutes in and woke up to the post credits teaser. Solid movie.
High-five. That's one of the few movies I've fallen asleep during in theaters. Literally, I think that list has about two films on it, can't remember the other one.

AcridMeat

Banned
Yeah Lucky I can't recall any other movie I've fallen asleep to like that. I think when I was 10 or 11 and we rented Vertical Limit I was so bored I actively tried to fall asleep.

bald your dad sounds pretty cool to me.

Oh and when I was again around 10-12 I walked out of U-571 in theatres because I was so bored. Stood outside for 10 minutes, said I went to the bathroom.

balddemon

Banned
Yeah Lucky I can't recall any other movie I've fallen asleep to like that. I think when I was 10 or 11 and we rented Vertical Limit I was so bored I actively tried to fall asleep.

bald your dad sounds pretty cool to me.

Oh and when I was again around 10-12 I walked out of U-571 in theatres because I was so bored. Stood outside for 10 minutes, said I went to the bathroom.

my parents are, in general, pretty awesome. but falling asleep during the pokemon movie!! I can understand the tigger movie, but pokemon is just inexcusable.

Since apparently I'm the only one in this thread drinking (shame on you, drunkGAF), I'm 3 Heinekens deep and feeling pretty good. I found out I don't have class till 2:30PM tomorrow (and Thursday!), so I figured I'd make the most of it.

Oddly enough I've been surprisingly productive.

Since apparently I'm the only one in this thread drinking (shame on you, drunkGAF), I'm 3 Heinekens deep and feeling pretty good. I found out I don't have class till 2:30PM tomorrow (and Thursday!), so I figured I'd make the most of it.

Oddly enough I've been surprisingly productive.

Bro I'm drinking in this thread nearly every night. Tonight being no exception.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
You're insulting us. You're not even trying not to drink. You're just not drinking. Don't talk about alcohol. You don't deserve it.

EDIT: Realise I shouldn't have to prove myself to you so I will use this gif to show how many fucks I give about your dumbass assumption

Whole thing’s versus
the other and other and the other and the other and the other
somebody’s gotta be on top
rooting with songs
and somebody’s gotta versus the other and the other and the other
and that’s it then
the whole thing’s

I'm convinced Emily is a woman who's lived for a thousand years. She seems to be able to predict us terrible men - and terrible women - with barely a whisper.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Whole thing’s versus
the other and other and the other and the other and the other
somebody’s gotta be on top
rooting with songs
and somebody’s gotta versus the other and the other and the other
and that’s it then
the whole thing’s
Oh I like this. I always miss out on poetry GAF threads.

God damnit elohelm, stop aggravating people.
My bad. Sarcasm is so hard to express over the interwebz, right, right?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
God damnit elohelm, stop aggravating people.

He didnt mean to, i just took it personally. Genuinely proud of not drinking for so long I felt pretty fucking happy

Then to be (even jokingly) talked down to on the subject was pretty aggravating, especially since I am younger than you guys, nobody likes being talked down to and then made to feel like their problems are nothing. Fact is I have drank since I was about 13-14 and from around 16 it has been fucking bad at times, I've literally moved a couple hundred miles away from all my friends and family to get over these problems and to sort my life out.. I am struggling pretty bad, sorry to unload here but fuck it, i already feel judged for my irrationality

Sarcasm never works over the internet elly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom