• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggs

Banned
Drop some Valium and drink the case within an hour!

Having a hard time dealing with this HALO HYPE i'm feeling. The week before a new halo drop fucking kills me.

LIFE IS NOT WORTH LIVING UNTIL HALO DROPS

No valium lol all I got is tamazapan and you do not wanna drink on that. You just get so slow and fall asleep, not much fun.

Tonight fuck it , all alone ... no Halloween party for me. Just getting fucked up.

I dunno. It has aliens and a guy in a green suit named Chief Master. Or something.

Didn't really see any angels in it so I don't know why it's called halo.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Let's get Halloween started

53391_10152256449885604_1103551717_o.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Can't remember the last time I got a full night of sleep. I want to be put into a coma for like six months

Wool

Having actually met some drunk gaffers, idgi. This thread really isn't a post dumb shit when drunk thread it's a post dumb shit thread. Slight difference.

And I'm pretty much the same online or off.

To expand on late night's BS, one of the best things about drunk thread is that it's a wide open topic. It allows stream of consciousness posting, so there's lots of vague illusions to mysterious things and cryptic statements about whatever the fuck. Usually when I post weird or ambiguous shit it has some meaning behind it, but either way when you overanalyze that stuff it just makes you look like a try-hard. It's not meant to be taken seriously, so when you try like Sean did to take it seriously it only makes you look like a giant dumbo who just doesn't get how it works at all. This thread is usually a safe haven from that typical, argumentative internet bullshit so it's always a buzzkill when someone drags it in here like dogshit on their shoes.

And really, it has nothing to do with being intoxicated. Half of my posts here are done dead sober at work, there's not a big difference to my postings whether I'm dry, high or drunk. We may not always act mature, but most of us are grown ups and the idea of "pretending" to be anything is laughable and says more about the person making such accusations than anyone else.

We're really breaking the 4th wall with all of this, but these are some beautifully written posts. I like GAF for it's high standards, but it's nice to have somewhere to post whatever you feel like without criticism.

Kwixotik

Can't remember the last time I got a full night of sleep. I want to be put into a coma for like six months

Same here, man. From Tuesday the 23rd to Friday the 26th I had 8 hours total sleep. From Sunday to now I've had 7 hours of sleep. Gotta wake up 5 hours from now for chemistry lab...

Fuck college.

edit: acid friday, hellz yea

Riggs

Banned
PREtty sure I am drunk and I am going to watch Killer joe hope this movie does not suck. Wish I had some weed and NyQuil I am so poor.

let it remain, drinking one miller lite does not help anyone.

anyone like jim beam? Who wants to be in team beam tonight with me?
I would but I think the evil beam gnome drank it.

No wait... someone poured it on a fucking fruitcake!

*kicks stuff*

Fucking fruitcakes stealing my dranks. It was a perfectly good fifth until taht damn fruitcake.

This was almost a year ago. Who even fucking eats fruitcake? My family that's who.

I'm definitely drinking for America Elects day. Either in victory or terrible depression.

underkanter

Neo Member
I would but I think the evil beam gnome drank it.

No wait... someone poured it on a fucking fruitcake!

*kicks stuff*

Fucking fruitcakes stealing my dranks. It was a perfectly good fifth until taht damn fruitcake.

This was almost a year ago. Who even fucking eats fruitcake? My family that's who.

I'm definitely drinking for America Elects day. Either in victory or terrible depression.

fruit cake sucks.

I'm taking a shot for you thunder monkey

jb1234

I went low-carb and now I'm stuck drinking dry white wine and straight liquors if I want to get drunk. I MISS MY FIREBALL, DAMMIT.

FairyD

Getting drunk in the morning > getting drunk at night.

No hang over because you have the rest of hte day to sober up/

coldvein

Banned
i thought 4 was already out for some reason lolzzz. anybody have a spare xbox

fairy: unless you drink from morning straight through until bedtime

Was trapped at my parent's house with dwindling booze and no internet. Finally got back to my apartment which was untouched and internet and booze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom