• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyD

Also wtf why are people so detrimental to drinking in the morning. Even the bartender was asking me a lot of questions when I was ordering. It's like shut the fuck up and get me my scotch

Juicy Bob

Tonight, I tried whiskey for the very first time.

I am now posting in the drunk thread, also for the very first time.

Coincidence? I think maybe.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
-1c and a light snow. Nice day for a walk honestly.

Cool, weird question, dont feel as if you have to, but I love seeing into peoples lives and the culural differences make it all the more interesting, so if you fancy it, take a picture of where you are now or something and post it on here, I find it crazy thinking im talking to somebody thousands of miles away

Minus_Me

Sorry to disappoint, but I'm paranoid about sharing visual media of my self and home. Its nothing personal.

This is where I come to smoke and drink some times.

6800936539_f73e712639_z.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Cool, weird question, dont feel as if you have to, but I love seeing into peoples lives and the culural differences make it all the more interesting, so if you fancy it, take a picture of where you are now or something and post it on here, I find it crazy thinking im talking to somebody thousands of miles away

Why are you constantly trying to get pictures of people?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Sorry to disappoint, but I'm paranoid about sharing visual media of my self and home. Its nothing personal.

This is where I come to smoke and drink some times.

6800936539_f73e712639_z.jpg
Awesome! Is that the cathedral for the city?
Why are you constantly trying to get pictures of people?
Well it's not specifically people, but in a strange way... I kinda feel like (and it's kinda weird) you are like friends to me, it's nice to look in on peoples lives, especially when you will probably never see what they think of as daily stuff to them, think about it, what if we all did a little video/picture documentary on what we do in our day to day lives...although it's common to think every does the same thing I.e Work,rest,play and eventually die.. everyones experience is different, and the prospect of so many people living such different lives fascinates me..

As for pictures or people, although I enjoy the concept of anonymity on these forums, it's nice to have a sense of community in these small community threads

Minus_Me

There's a few really popular churches around the city. That one is a major tourist attraction and where the wealthy like to get married.

Well it's not specifically people, but in a strange way... I kinda feel like (and it's kinda weird) you are like friends to me, it's nice to look in on peoples lives, especially when you will probably never see what they think of as daily stuff to them, think about it, what if we all did a little video/picture documentary on what we do in our day to day lives...although it's common to think every does the same thing I.e Work,rest,play and eventually die.. everyones experience is different, and the prospect of so many people living such different lives fascinates me..

As for pictures or people, although I enjoy the concept of anonymity on these forums, it's nice to have a sense of community in these small community threads

Sounds kind of crazy.

Minamu

God, I'm so drunk right now :( And my fwb went home early from her own party, not that I'm in the mood or capable atm anyway, but still. I can't keep my head up properly right now :( Almost 4am so not so strange and my third night in a row even :D

Minamu

I'm in my best friend's student apartment atm and he's playing dota 2 with a class mate of mine across the hall while I'm on gaf on my cell while being drunk, thinking about a pair of twin blondes I met at Subway xD (that's gonna sound so wrong to those who visit dating-age regularly like Midnight)

Edit: I'll never drink again!

jakncoke

Banned
I'm in my best friend's student apartment atm and he's playing dota 2 with a class mate of mine across the hall while I'm on gaf on my cell while being drunk, thinking about a pair of twin blondes I met at Subway xD (that's gonna sound so wrong to those who visit dating-age regularly like Midnight)

Edit: I'll never drink again!

liar

Minamu

A plate of kebab with fries tomorrow will do the trick. Then it's only five days until next time ^^ My wallet will kill me.

Edit: i'll try that next week though. Sounds interesting.

AcridMeat

Banned
I was worried when I poured the whiskey I had and the bottle was empty. I thought this is unfortunate, all of my booze is gone.

Well that amount of whiskey was enough for about 3 drinks, so I'm gonna be gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom